What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

coldjoint

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 09:43 pm
@JTT,
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/massmoon.gif
JTT

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes, cj, I know that's the orifice that you and your repug comrades use for talking, and for storing your noggins.

Tell us something we don't know.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 09:53 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Tell us something we don't know.

There is no "we".
JTT

Sun 16 Feb, 2014 10:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Sorry I can't hear you, cj. You have to learn the difference between talk mode and noggin storage mode.
0 Replies

Advocate

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 03:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
to the lunatic fringe.

Like Elizabeth Warren?

What has Warren done that is lunacy? The country would be lucky to have her as a president.
Advocate

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 03:05 pm
Since anything is possible, Cruz could win the presidency. After all, the senile Ron Reagan won twice, as did GWB, who lied us into a war.

I would love to see the Reps nominate Cruz. Hill would destroy him.
coldjoint

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 03:56 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
Hill would destroy him.

Don't you mean Kill?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
JTT

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 06:59 pm
@coldjoint,
I agree! You want a brain like Daddy duck dynasty.
edgarblythe

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 07:22 pm
In Cruz's home state, all the Republicans I see advertising on TV are completely oblivious of their Democrat opponents. To a man, they are running against Obama. "I will fight Obama's attacks on Texas." "In Texas, we have a saying, Obama. If you want it, come and take it."
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 08:38 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I agree! You want a brain like Daddy duck dynasty.

I'll take his money too. You really are a bad troll.
JTT

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 08:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Cj: I'll take his money too.
-----------

You certainly are a match for him upstairs. Which one of you went further in school, ie. past grade three?
coldjoint

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:17 pm
@JTT,
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/blabla.jpg
JTT

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Is "bla bla" the sound your white crusties make hitting the walls, cj?
coldjoint

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:50 pm
@JTT,
http://alien-earth.org/images/smileys/s374.gif
JTT

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
You had dentures made for your rectum, cj!?
0 Replies

Advocate

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:04 am
@coldjoint,
Gee, is that all you got?
coldjoint

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:49 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
Gee, is that all you got?

The truth is all I need. She is just another hack spouting bullshit. Bullshit with a degree in herd control. And you are part of that herd.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 10:58 am

Quote:
Does #LGBT Care About a Religious Extremist Burning a Gay Bar?

Posted on | February 18, 2014 | 12 Comments

Apparently not, if the religious extremist is named Musab Musmari, who police say “poured gasoline on a carpeted stairway and set it ablaze” inside Seattle’s “popular gay nightclub” Neighbours on New Year’s Eve, when 750 people were inside the club.

The gay-rights movement in America is entirely owned by the Democrat Party, and is therefore concerned with destroying everything — capitalism, Christianity, patriotism — that is an obstacle to the advancement of the Democrat Party agenda. So if the Seattle arsonist had been a Christian extremist or some other person who could be labeled “right wing,” the headlines coast-to-coast in the Democrat-controlled press would be “HATE CRIME IN SEATTLE” and this story would have rivaled the Chris Christie “Bridgegate” scandal as a subject for endless discussions on MSNBC.

Only this blind partisan fanaticism, the product of decades of anti-Republican propaganda aimed at the gay community, could produce a media “cone of silence” around Musab Musmari’s crime: News of an Islamic terrorist attack might have encouraged some people to vote GOP, and the Official Gay Movement can’t let that happen.

They just won't turn on Islam. Even though gays are killed in Iran and other Islamic countries. The vote is more important than the gays Islam will kill whenever possible.

Hypocrisy is the glue of the left, it keeps them all together.

http://theothermccain.com/2014/02/18/does-lgbt-care-about-a-religious-extremist-burning-a-gay-bar/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 12:27 pm
Quote:
Torching Gay Bars isn’t newsworthy unless a Christian Does it

Quote:
Well apparently the religious fanatic who tried to commit Mass murder of Gays…turned out to be the wrong religion:

Cruz is not a hypocrite. As you can see the people you listen to are.
http://datechguyblog.com/2014/02/18/torching-gay-bars-isnt-newsworthy-unless-a-christian-does-it/
0 Replies