Set The Wayback Machine For 1855, Mississippi

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 08:38 am
Last night a group of cell tower workers from Mississippi who are working in town for a week showed up at my show and proceeded to get shitfaced drunk and start a bloody brawl in the parking lot that ending up with cops all over the place and blood on the pavement, something that in my 20 years doing this Sunday show has happened MAYBE three times. Drunk
Before accomplishing that however, one of them informed a black kid who works upstairs and comes down to sing every Sunday that niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote. Now, I know that racism and ignorance is commonplace but when it hits you right in the face like that it's really shocking, even to an old jaded bastard like me. Way to debunk the stereotype of Mississippians being barefoot, ignorant white supremacists there boys. Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,471 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 02:47 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Sadly that sort of ignorance, excessive alcohol consumption...and weekends go together for far too long. Some people who are attention whores and whose trailer-parks have tossed them out ... gotta exercise their lungs and vent their spleens somewhere. Sorry it was at your gig. Sometimes I wonder if they aren't REALLY white supremacists but just attention whores in search of some sort of audience?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 03:21 pm
No surprise to me.
0 Replies