glitterbag

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:36 pm
@firefly,
It wasn't too much?
hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
People have lost their jobs for just throwing things in an office in anger.

People have lost their job for smiling incorrectly, or because the boss wants to bring in a slut that he wants to ****. But that has nothing to do with the state placing sanctions on a citizen.

You need a logic upgrade.
firefly

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
But that has nothing to do with the state placing sanctions on a citizen.

Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault with a weapon.

Therefore, what he is accused of doing is illegal, and the state can certainly place sanctions on citizens who commit illegal behaviors.

You really should try facing reality--the judge Zimmerman appeared before is far more familiar with the law than you are.

hawkeye10

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 12:01 am
@firefly,
Quote:
Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault with a weapon.

The Weapon being a wine bottle. And because they claim a wine bottle is a weapon they get to call it aggravated. I am going to assume that this is normal overcharge that our system does so often till and unless I hear some factual justification for it.

Quote:
-the judge Zimmerman appeared before is far more familiar with the law than you are.
The judges who allow the state to abuse citizens in their courtrooms and in the plea bargain process are part of the problem.
hawkeye10

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 12:03 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

It wasn't too much?

I personally would like to see less of A2K members attacking other A2K members, and more reasonable rational discourse, but that might just be me. Judging by the number of people who have departed, and their stated reasons for leaving, probably not however.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 12:08 am
@hawkeye10,
Blah, blah, blah...

A bottle is a weapon.

And judges know far more about the law than you do.

Your usual pompous pontificating on these issues is simply boring because it emanates from ignorance.
glitterbag

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 12:26 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
People have lost their jobs for just throwing things in an office in anger.

People have lost their job for smiling incorrectly, or because the boss wants to bring in a slut that he wants to ****. But that has nothing to do with the state placing sanctions on a citizen.

Wow, you really aren't very smart, apples and oranges, thats nonsensical and you know it.
firefly

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 12:59 am
@glitterbag,
Hawk's committed to seeing Zimmerman as the poor abused victim of the state.

Of course, that involves denying all of the provocative and aggressive actions Zimmerman has engaged in, since his acquittal for killing Trayvon Martin, that have caused him to have repeated run-ins with the police. And it wasn't as though Zimmerman didn't have problems with aggressive impulses, serious debt, and relationships with women, even before he killed Martin--his wife walked out on him the night before he killed Martin because she was tired of taking his emotional abuse.

And he remains a ticking time bomb, which is how the Lake Mary Chief of Police has characterized him, and even his lawyer just said he thinks Zimmerman needs mental health treatment because he keeps winding up in a courtroom. Zimmerman was receiving some sort of mental health treatment at the time he killed Martin, so his problems now can't just be chalked up to PTSD as the result of all he went through with that.

Hawkeye loves promoting male victimhood. If Zimmerman's difficulties are seen as due to his own making, which they are, including his ill-fated and impulsive decision to follow Martin, rather than just remain in his car that night, Hawk couldn't embrace him as a victim.

It's all about Hawkeye's agenda of promoting male victimhood. But, in the case of Zimmerman, he's really picked the wrong poster boy.
BillRM

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:18 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
the man has already been majorly abused by the state of florida once.

Damn right!!!!!!
hawkeye10

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:43 am
@BillRM,
Three charges to include a felony for throwing a wine bottle, that does not hit anyone. What whould they charge him with if he slapped a woman? Attemped murder maybe?

The scary thing is that this bullshit happens hundreds and perhaps thousands of times a day in our system. The system is rigged to be unjust. How else does George Zimmerman get three charges including a felony for throwing a wine bottle near a woman and the wallstreet bankers who blew up the global economy got nothing. Not a single day.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:47 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Blah, blah, blah...

A bottle is a weapon.

And judges know far more about the law than you do.

Your usual pompous pontificating on these issues is simply boring because it emanates from ignorance.

Please keep talking like that. When people figure out for themseves that hawkeyes eye is good they will very likely be thinking of people like you when they join the revolution.
MontereyJack

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 10:15 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye says:
Quote:
Please keep talking like that. When people figure out for themseves that hawkeyes eye is good they will very likely be thinking of people like you when they join the revolution

You've been talking about having hawk eyes, hence your username. Based on years of reading your posts, I think the eyes you have are closer to potato eyes,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-01iyNZVBntw/T3IUfkKGfGI/AAAAAAAAABM/CmgVLWB5Qy4/s320/eyees!.jpg

as people have realized.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 12:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

You two are the biggest crybabies I have ever run into. I suppose you think Zimmerman had to wear hand-me-downs and his mother didn't love him. He's a deeply troubled man who will be lucky to live to see 50 if he doesn't get his temper tantrums under control. I cannot believe you are still making excuses for that sorry sack of ****. Jesus Christ Almighty, you are craven morons. (my apologies in advance to run of the mill morons)

Ah, such an excellent post, Glitterbag! And my, how strikingly descriptive!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 03:02 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Hawk's committed to seeing Zimmerman as the poor abused victim of the state.

I call em like I see em, I am committed to nothing because my goal is to know the truth, to see reality. Besides, I said almost from the jump that Zimmerman seems like a troubled man. Zimmerman acting now like he is trouble is reality matching up with my view of reality, it is my hawk eye working,,,,again. That however is not an opening for the state to abuse him.
firefly

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 03:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

I call em like I see em, I am committed to nothing because my goal is to know the truth, to see reality. Besides, I said almost from the jump that Zimmerman seems like a troubled man. That however is not an opening for the state to abuse him.

Zimmerman keeps having repeated run-ins with the law because of complaints that he's abusing, threatening, menacing, behaving aggressively, etc. toward someone else. It's up to him to try to change these provocative patterns of behavior on his part--patterns that were evident before he killed Trayvon Martin, and patterns that contributed to that needless death, and patterns he has continued to exhibit since his acquittal on murder charges..

Surely you have noticed that "reality"?

And the state has never abused him--he has always received due process, and excellent legal representation. Your alleged "hawk eye" always fails to see that obvious fact. It's blind to seeing him as anything other than a victim, whether it's a victim of the state, or of the women in his life, or a victim of something else.

At this point, I'm sick of hearing about him--it's more of the same old, same old. He'll continue his pattern until he really lands in jail again for hurting someone, if he doesn't completely self-destruct first. He's his own worst enemy.
BillRM

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Zimmerman is acting out in his relationships in a very similar manner to a rape victim and in this case the rapists are the media and the politicians who used the legal system as a tool of the "rape".

Zimmerman was first the victim of Trayvon and then the media and the politicians who turn him into a white racist and Trayvon into an innocent smiling 12 years old or so child.
MontereyJack

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:39 pm
@BillRM,
Total bullshit from Bill as usual. Zimmerman was doing the same **** well before he killed Trayvon, as he has done since. He was no victim of the media or the courts. He victimizes most people he seems to come in contact with, before, during, and after Trayvon.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:40 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Zimmerman is acting out in his relationships in a very similar manner to a rape victim and in this case the rapists are the media and the politicians who used the legal system as a tool of the "rape".

Zimmerman was first the victim of Trayvon and then the media and the politicians who turn him into a white racist and Trayvon into an innocent smiling 12 years old or so child.

I don't think even Hawkeye is dumb enough to buy that load of BS. Laughing

http://eviestewartsfunnybone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/head-up-ass.jpg

http://guntrader.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/head-up-ass.jpg
Bentinie

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 06:35 pm
@firefly,
Quote:

I don't think even Hawkeye is dumb enough to buy that load of BS. Laughing

Oh I wouldn't go that far, firefly. Hawkeye proves to a2k everyday how much he has to learn and just how much he doesn't know and at his age it's possibly too late to learn.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 06:50 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Zimmerman keeps having repeated run-ins with the law because of complaints that he's abusing, threatening, menacing, behaving aggressively, etc. toward someone else. It's up to him to try to change these provocative patterns of behavior on his part--patterns that were evident before he killed Trayvon Martin, and patterns that contributed to that needless death, and patterns he has continued to exhibit since his acquittal on murder charges..

Surely you have noticed that "reality"?

so when I said near the jump that George Zimmerman seems like a troubled young man I was likely correct, again.

Why you are attempting to argue with me on a point that we are in agreement on IDK, but it sure looks like you are going the extra mile to pick a fight.