The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

firefly

Sun 11 Jan, 2015 08:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
I took issue with your contention that Zimmerman is the victim of abuse--by the state, by the women in his life, etc.--opinions you have continuously voiced, and now deceptively chose to omit, from your reply to me.

He's not the victim of any outside forces, or other people--he's the instigator and provocateur--and he's made that very clear since his acquittal by the pattern of behavior that's caused his repeated run-ins with the police.

That he's "troubled" doesn't excuse any of it--it gives him no right to continue to provoke, menace, threaten, or behave aggressively toward others--prisons are filled with people like him, people who think that rules of conduct, and laws don't apply to them. Such sociopathic tendencies were made clear, by him, even before his trial, when he lied to his own lawyer, and tried to conceal his assets from the court, through an elaborate scheme of shifting money from one account to another, and discussing this in code with his wife during his prison phone calls with her. He's an out and out liar, who has destroyed his own credibility.

One juror almost immediately regretted her decision to acquit him, and said she felt he had gotten away with murder. I can only imagine how the other jurors feel now, given his pattern of post-acquittal menacing, threatening, reckless, and aggressive behaviors. It is even clearer now how he likely provoked a frightened kid, who was just walking home from the store, into trying to defend himself, and his own life, giving Zimmerman the excuse he needed to needlessly shoot the unarmed minor, and have it superficially appear to be self-defense on his part.

I have no interest in picking a fight with you, not even over your bestowing the mantle of victimhood on this creep--that's simply what I'd expect from you. He's simply a prop you use to get back on your anti-government soapbox for another of your pompous pontifications. It's Zimmerman who keeps involving the police and the government in his life, through his own actions, which hardly makes him a victim of government abuse.

But, thanks for reminding me why your duplicity is a reminder to ignore you.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 24 Feb, 2015 03:14 pm
No charges against Zimmerman in the shoot of Trayvon Martin.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-doj-set-announce-charges-george-zimmerman/story?id=29186648
BillRM

Tue 24 Feb, 2015 07:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
No charges against Zimmerman in the shoot of Trayvon Martin.

Hell everyone knew for years that there would not be any charges and for political reasons alone the charges was let hanging over Zimmerman head until Holder is ready to leaved office.

Love the so call criminal justice as in this case being about misused for political purposes at both the state and federal level.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 24 Feb, 2015 09:56 pm
Quote:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/os-george-zimmerman-no-charges-20150130-story.html

ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 30 (UPI) -- George Zimmerman, the Florida man acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin, won't be prosecuted in a domestic violence case, prosecutors said Friday.
Zimmerman's former roommate, Brittany Brumelle, has recanted the story she gave police Jan. 5, the State Attorney's Office said. At the time, she told officers who responded that Zimmerman was a "psychopath" and had thrown a wine bottle at her and broken her phone.

The officers came to their home after they heard breaking glass and saw a woman driving away without headlights on.

Zimmerman was arrested four days later even though Brumelle did not want to press charges.

Zimmerman, now 31, was a neighborhood watch volunteer in Sanford when he shot Martin, 17, in November 2012. He said the unarmed black teenager jumped him as he followed Martin through the gated community where the teen was staying with a relative and was found not guilty in a jury trial.

Since his acquittal, Zimmerman has been accused four times of violent incidents and has avoided prosecution each time.

The first was in September 2013, when his estranged wife said he hit her father and threatened to shoot her. In November 2013, a girlfriend told police he pointed a shotgun at her when she said she wanted to break up with him and last year he allegedly threatened another driver in a road rage incident.

The State Attorney's Office released body-cam video Friday of the Jan. 5 incident. Brumelle told officers she and Zimmerman got into a violent argument when she said she and her 5-year-old son were moving out.

"Why that man is not locked up is beyond me," she said, also calling Zimmerman "insane."

Brumelle told police she and Zimmerman were not involved in a sexual relationship but had had one encounter after drinking.

"For the benefit of this neighborhood, watch this guy," she said.

But Brumelle appeared with a lawyer after prosecutors issued a subpoena to compel her to cooperate. She denied that he had thrown a bottle at her and said she had not been afraid of him.

Phil Archer, the state attorney, said there were no witnesses to contradict Brumelle's current version of events. Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said he supports the decision to drop the case.

Related UPI Stories

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/01/30/No-charges-for-George-Zimmerman-in-new-domestic-violence-case/6251422644858/#ixzz3Sj
378w5g
0 Replies

jcboy

Mon 11 May, 2015 04:04 pm
This guy doesn't have to be tried again. I guarantee justice WILL prevail. One way or another. A loose Cannon that thinks he's home free. When you've done wrong that inner Man will drive you crazy.

Police Say Officers Have Responded to Shooting Involving George Zimmerman in Florida

Quote:
Latest Zimmerman Dust-up Linked to Prior Road Rage Incident
Mon, 11 May 2015
… 911 to report he was involved in a shooting with George Zimmerman appears to be the same person involved in a road ..... and/or clear video identifying the driver as George Zimmerman , it might be difficult to prove the alleged suspect

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/GTY_george_zimmerman_jt_150511_16x9_992.jpg
hawkeye10

Mon 11 May, 2015 04:23 pm
@jcboy,
When one guy fires and one does not (Zimmerman), by the name of all that is Holy in VictimCulture Zimmerman is the victim.

Get with it ......

BTW: you do realize that according to your logic any time a bitch starts mouthing off her man he should be free to slug her.

OOOPS!
oralloy

Mon 11 May, 2015 04:33 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
This guy doesn't have to be tried again. I guarantee justice WILL prevail. One way or another.

Justice prevailed when Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted.

It'll prevail a bit more if Mr. Zimmerman manages to gain a bit of wealth from his fame. He certainly deserves it.

jcboy wrote:
A loose Cannon that thinks he's home free.

He is home free. Whether he is a loose cannon has not been established, but does not seem to be particularly relevant.

jcboy wrote:
When you've done wrong that inner Man will drive you crazy.

Since Mr. Zimmerman has not done wrong, that won't be much of a problem for him.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 11 May, 2015 05:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
That's funny hawk. When Zimmerman fired somehow the other guy wasn't the victim. He was some evildoer intent on doing harm.

It seems Zimmerman has threatened this person. Hmmm..... somehow I think what's good for Zimmerman should be good for the person that shot at him.
oralloy

Mon 11 May, 2015 05:49 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
That's funny hawk. When Zimmerman fired somehow the other guy wasn't the victim. He was some evildoer intent on doing harm.

Note his qualifier "by the name of all that is Holy in VictimCulture".
0 Replies

Miller

Mon 11 May, 2015 07:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

... any time a bitch starts mouthing off her man he should be free to slug her.

If she's quick on the draw (and she will be, if she's from Chicago), he won't be needying a hair cut in the near or distant future. Smile
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 13 May, 2015 06:14 am
George Zimmerman injured in shooting during confrontation with man who accused him of threats and stalking
I really do not know how many times he has been arrested. -->George Zimmerman!
It is only a matter of time before some gets killed -again--with George on the lose!

Tweet:
The New York Times @nytimes
George Zimmerman injured in shooting during confrontation with man who accused him of threats and stalking http://nyti.ms/1JD5xSt

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/12/us/george-zimmerman-injured-by-gunshot-florida-police-say.html?smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0
George Zimmerman Injured by Flying Glass in Shooting, Police Say

By ASHLEY SOUTHALLMAY 11, 2015

George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin in 2012, was injured on Monday during a confrontation in Central Florida with a man who had previously accused him of making threats and stalking, according to local authorities.

The police said the shooting happened about 12:45 p.m. in Lake Mary, Fla., a small town near Orlando, and involved Mr. Zimmerman and Matthew Apperson, according to WESH, the local NBC affiliate.

Mr. Zimmerman’s lawyer, Don West, said that his client was injured by flying glass after a motorist fired a gunshot into the passenger’s side window of Mr. Zimmerman’s pickup truck, according to TMZ, the celebrity gossip and entertainment website...................

Mr. Zimmerman and Mr. Apperson were involved in a road rage incident in September, when Mr. Apperson said Zimmerman threatened to shoot him, according to The Orlando Sentinel. Days later, Mr. Apperson complained that Mr. Zimmerman was stalking him, according to the report. No charges were filed in those incidents..................

Tweet:
Jim Witkins ‏@jimwitkins 2m2 minutes ago
RT @TUSK81: I wonder how many mugshots you need before the right-wing officially labels you a “thug.” #Uniteblue
Embedded image permalink
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEw3iAwUgAAFR_w.png

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/3742461-george-zimmerman-involved-another-shooting-incident-florida

George Zimmerman involved in another shooting incident in Florida
By Reuters Media Today at 1:36 p.m.
=

The shooting occurred in Lake Mary, a suburb of Orlando and WFTV said Zimmerman was shot in the face. WESH-TV in Orlando said the wound was minor.

Police said it appeared to be a "road rage incident," according to the FOX 35 television station in Orlando.

A bullet hole could be seen in the passenger window of Zimmerman's vehicle, WESH reported.

Witnesses told the television station that a man appearing to be Zimmerman was able to walk normally into an ambulance.

Reuters could not immediately confirm the reports with local authorities................
Baldimo

Wed 13 May, 2015 12:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
And is usually the case with people who go against GZ, there are never any charges filed. Arrested is one thing, having charges filed is another. If Holders DOJ couldn't find anything to stick on this guy, then there is nothing to stick.
BillRM

Wed 13 May, 2015 02:53 pm
@Baldimo,
Frankly I would suggest that the best course of action for Zimmerman is to move out of the country or at least picked a state with .1 percent minority communities to live in.

In Florida he is a mark man indeed.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 13 May, 2015 06:03 pm
@BillRM,
Ironically enough Zimmerman is ".1%" : as a Jewish Hispanic. Maybe if he cut the chip on his shoulder gun nut persona back a few notches. But he won't, he'll come to a newspaper headline some day.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:31 pm
Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron....'
Source: RawStory

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, has apparently perfected the art of tough guy tweeting.

The killer-cum-Twitter troll on Thursday threatened someone by raising the specter of Trayvon Martin’s death and insulting the slain teenager in the process.

“I’m sorry I’m a day late for your slapping,” someone tweeted at Zimmerman with a meme labeled “It’s slap-an-idiot Wednesday.”

“We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake,” Zimmerman responded.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/zimmerman-brags-about-killing-trayvon-martin-we-all-know-how-it-ended-for-the-last-moron-that-hit-me/
BillRM

Fri 28 Aug, 2015 11:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
insulting the slain teenager in the process.

Somehow his insulting the memory of a hoodlum that try to killed him is hardly shocking.

Even assuming the report of him doing so is accurate for that matter.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 30 Aug, 2015 06:40 am
@BillRM,
Zimmerman sure is tough on unarmed children.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2015 09:31 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Zimmerman sure is tough on unarmed children.

Let see a child that was a big and as powerful as he happen to had been and a child who try to used a sidewalk to beat his brain out.

I surely would had been equally hard on such a "poor child" myself.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 30 Aug, 2015 10:11 am
@BillRM,
And big ol' armed Zimmerman was bigger than the unarmed, Skittle eating, ice tea drinking minor. What do you suppose scared Zimmerman more, the Skittles, the ice tea or the fact he had the right to be where he was when the cold blooded racist POS Zimmerman murdered him in the cold sweated fear of a black teenager?

So you not only carry boxes of puppies onto playgrounds with children and no adults, you want to bag a scary minority, too. No wonder you live alone. Do you kiss your weapon and give it a hug?
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2015 10:31 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Sorry but your "child" was the attacker and if he had gone home instead of turning and attacking Zimmerman he would now be 19 years old or so.

Next it was kittens not puppies that I was finding homes for and there was many adults in that park.

Last but not least my woman is now making a meal for us and I normally kisses her not my firearms.