Everyone needs to feel the pain

H2O MAN

Fri 26 Apr, 2013 04:27 pm

Obama and his democrats take great pride in their collective success of making Obamacare the law of the land.

Maybe Pelosi should have read this unconstitutional POS before she and her libtards infected all Americans with Obamacare.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/295587-obamacares-pre-existing-problems-need-a-pragmatic-fix
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,176 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed

contrex

Fri 26 Apr, 2013 04:43 pm
Quote:
Maybe Pelosi should have read this ...

Maybe you should **** off.

H2O MAN

Sat 27 Apr, 2013 08:07 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Quote:
Maybe Pelosi should have read this ...

Maybe you should **** off.

You have a big problem accepting the reality that Pelosi helped shove this terribly destructive and
unconstitutional legislation through without reading it. Maybe both you and Pelosi should **** off.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 07:58 am

ObamaCare Will Hurt The Democrats
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 08:01 am

OBAMACARE IS HURTING AMERICAN WORKERS
0 Replies

contrex

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 08:02 am
BLUE CAPITAL LETTERS ARE THE SIGN OF A PRICK
H2O MAN

Sun 28 Apr, 2013 08:09 am
@contrex,

Sorry about your tiny penis, contrex.

Who knows, maybe Obamacare can help the little liberal prick.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 29 Apr, 2013 07:46 am

Liberals like the pain of Obama's dumb sequestration plan.
0 Replies

katie3699

Tue 14 May, 2013 10:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
Unfortunately you must not have anyone in your family under an Advantage Plan...one that pays more than Medicare does..without the copays and without a deductible in some plans.

My 84 year old dad is one of these individuals. Not only does he pay out of his Social Security for Medicare part A and B..he pays his Network Advantage Plan $215 dollars a month for a premium plan with no deductible and no copays in most instances.

Having an insurance background myself..I have researched all the plans and found this one to be the best for my dad's needs.

In my opinion..NOBODY needs to feel the pain..especially seniors as these are the folks that helped to BUILD the country we live in right now. Many of them have fought several wars...many of them have worked at companies (for 30 years or more)...and these people deserve to have a restful retirement..NOT someone pretending to step up to the plate...someone that's never fought a was, yet born with a silver spoon in his mouth (Obama)..

Being under an administration of complete idiots...we as Americans feel like complete idiots. No countries have hated us as much as they hate us now. We're sick of the lies about Bengazie as Hillary pounds her fist and makes excuses telling us how "personal" it is for her..

Personal?? PERSONAL?? Let's talk about the lives lost Hillary and how very person it WAS. As our President lies to us again.

It WILL come back to haunt him as there is an investigation..and I hope they impeach him like they did with Nixon. As an American..we certaintly deserve better than what Obama has to offer.

If only this country could go back to the Regan days when a president strapped on a pair and we minded our own business until someone messed with us. At that time...again..Regan strapped on a pair and did what he had to do.

In addition..Regan didn't invite all these low life immigrants into our country...they didn't belong here and he made that very clear.

If wishes were horses..someone with half a pair of balls would be running this country instead of some "dude" that just liked to tell us how to spend OUR money..while he spends and spends and spends...after all..this IS his last four years...may as well enjoy every dime of the taxpayers money they can get, right??

Ugh...the man..his monkey looking wife..(and I'll leave his two daughters out of this as they make no decisions..)...I guess it's a do as I say....not as I do policy as he's bleeding the taxpayers dry and enjoying every. single. minute of it!!
H2O MAN

Wed 15 May, 2013 07:44 am
@katie3699,
katie3699 wrote:

In my opinion..NOBODY needs to feel the pain..especially seniors as these are the folks that helped to BUILD the country we live in right now.

I agree... maybe you can convince Obama of this because HE is the one that wants everyone to FEEL the PAIN
0 Replies