Amanda Knox

oralloy

Wed 3 Apr, 2013 06:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Evidence for Kokomani's involvement:
A car with the same appearance as his car was parked outside the apartment when the killing occurred.

Turns out it wasn't his car.

With that in mind, I guess it is more likely than not that Guede did it alone.

But that bomb threat, and the subsequent reaction from the Postal Police, is a bit too much to be mere coincidence. I still think Guede was working for Mignini when he broke in by himself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 24 Apr, 2013 07:18 pm
http://imageshack.us/a/img534/7903/knox.png
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2013/04/amanda-knox-paralyzed_AP-300x199.jpg

6 days
oralloy

Mon 6 May, 2013 09:15 am

As I said in the other thread, Amanda did an interview with a New Zealand radio station, and the audio is online:
http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/ntn/ntn-20130502-1006-feature_guest_-_amanda_knox-048.mp3
0 Replies

michellesings

Mon 10 Jun, 2013 06:28 pm
@oralloy,
Dude, are you serious? I agree with your good points about this case, up until the part where you went crazy on us.
You are correct that Amanda and Raffaele are innocent, but what you wrote was HORRIBLE. Really really mean spirited. jWrong. Now I know about the people who have been accused of being equally hateful (I kept hearing about them but had never seen anything like this)" innocents". Please tell me you've never written anything like this before.
Obviously(duh) you're extremely angry at the Kerchers for what you perceive their part to be in this whole convoluted mess. However, just like these Cyber Trolls (in the "I Hate Amanda Knox Conspiracy Theorists Club) are so horribly mistaken in their perceptions of Amanda and Raffaele, you just lowered yourself down to their same level. Dude, you really wanna do that? You don't know the Kercher family. The only thing you can know for sure is that they still believe Amanda and Raffaele are guilty and that John blames Amanda for all of her media attention (which is sad).
However, unless you know something we don't, I blame their attorney and their attorney's family friend (Mignini) who assigned their attorney (Maresca) TO them. It's OK and even understandable that some people are hurt, and some are even angry at their actions-people like you. But hurt is behind anger most of the time. I don't understand how it seems they could be doing this to Amanda and Raff either. I try to put myself in their shoes though.
Being angry at the whackos on here would be understable, but not that...not what you wrote about Meredith. Sad
The Kercher family has been a huge victim in more ways than imaginable. The fact that the Perugians are desperately dragging this out--and could very well succeed is a horrible wrong--it's maddening and corrupt.
You might not understand the family's ways, but any grieving family gets to grieve in whatever way they want. Yes, it's hurting Amanda and Raffaele. Yep, that sucks BIG TIME. It's a huge shame, being that THEY ARE INNOCENT!
However, again, we cannot CANNOT think we know anything about them and any kind of motives. We cannot automatically assume the worst, we cannot assume they are knowingly going along with this horrible coverup of the Century.
For you to say what you said about Meredith, wow. No words... If you said this out of anger, regardless that's really lame. None of the supporters I know of have ever even thought like this.
You would be very wise to apologize for this horrible thing you've said (if you were able to say it sincerely).
I really don't mean to sound preachy, but I ask that you consider what you wrote. You might just be like the kind of people who are on here, who are here just because they like arguing and they love conflict. But I'm hoping not.
Sincerely,
Michelle Moore
oralloy

Mon 10 Jun, 2013 08:40 pm
@michellesings,
michellesings wrote:
you just lowered yourself down to their same level. Dude, you really wanna do that?

I have an innate talent for lowering myself to the level of my opponent and beating them at their own cruelty. And when I'm defending an innocent person from an on-line lynch mob, I don't have many qualms about fighting dirty.

There is a much larger Amanda Knox thread here that I'm sure you'll be interested in (LINK). But I should warn you that I've been much more more malicious in that one.

However, in my defense, I think if my statements are measured against whatever they are in reply to, they are not all that bad. I'm retaliating against some seriously evil people here.

Regarding the Kerchers, I think they are responsible for what their lawyers do in their name. However, most of the cruel things I say about them are really meant as eye-for-an-eye retaliation for a previous cruel thing said about Amanda.

All that said, welcome to A2K. I'll freely stipulate that you're a much better person than I am, and I'd like to thank you and your husband for your heroic defense of the innocent.
oralloy

Tue 18 Jun, 2013 01:17 pm

Cassation released their motivation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-knox-court-cites-abandoned-theory-sex-game/story?id=19427055
http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-knox-court-cites-abandoned-theory-sex-game/story?id=19427055&page=2

PDF of motivation (in Italian):
http://www.oggi.it/attualita/files/2013/06/omicidio_kercher_motivazioni_cassazione.pdf

Pretty much as expected. Italy is backwards and ignorant, and has no concept of justice or human rights.

I hope Raffaele comes to live in the US so we can protect him.

I suppose I need to add another sentence so that this isn't counted as a duplicate post.
0 Replies

Corrado Massa

Sat 16 Nov, 2013 08:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
A lot of people think she is innocent. I'm sure she (and Raff) are innocent. Why? Because there is no proof of their guilt; and there is a lot of proof of their prosecutors' dishonesty. I'm Italian and I know the bitter reality of facts.
0 Replies

Corrado Massa

Sat 16 Nov, 2013 09:09 pm
@oralloy,
How right you are about Amanda ad Raffaele innocence ! However I disagree with you about "Italy is interested only in superstition and witch hunts". This is a unfair generalization. Italy is not Perugia.
oralloy

Sun 17 Nov, 2013 06:20 am
@Corrado Massa,
Corrado Massa wrote:
How right you are about Amanda ad Raffaele innocence ! However I disagree with you about "Italy is interested only in superstition and witch hunts". This is a unfair generalization. Italy is not Perugia.

Then isn't it time Italy did something about Perugia?

It goes beyond Perugia though. There were five Cassation judges who approved Perugia's request to illegally detain Amanda and Raffaele during the trial process. And another five who have now ordered the lower courts to hold a sham trial and find them guilty.

Something also needs to be done about those Cassation judges. Perugia isn't the only problem that Italy needs to eliminate.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2014 06:27 am

Amanda confirms that she isn't going back:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/09/amanda-knox-italy-appeal-fugitive-meredith-kercher
RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 04:55 pm
@oralloy,
Innocent! You blind Freddy
oralloy

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 04:56 pm
@RabidFox,
I see just fine.
0 Replies

RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 04:57 pm
@oralloy,
What a dillbert. Italy is NOT a third world country. That comment alone indicates to me you are unable to compute anything else.
oralloy

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:00 pm
@RabidFox,
Wrong again. Italy is very much a third-world cesspool.

They have no competence and no standards.
RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:02 pm
@oralloy,
Orally you would try and get all Nazi’s innocent at the Nuremberg trials . You are an immature sleuth
RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:04 pm
@oralloy,
You are a very ignorant boy
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:05 pm
@RabidFox,
RabidFox wrote:
Orally you would try and get all Nazi's innocent at the Nuremberg trials.

No. Unlike you I favor justice.

RabidFox wrote:
You are an immature sleuth

I'm infinitely better at it than than you are.
RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:05 pm
@oralloy,
I wish you and your micro sleuth brain would fade away
oralloy

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:07 pm
@RabidFox,
Actually my IQ is 170.

I'm sure you do wish that good people would stop opposing your evil.
0 Replies

RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 05:10 pm
@oralloy,
Self praise is no recommendation. You are a deluded speck of dust.
0 Replies