was I spiked????

JamieR3

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:18 am
Staying at a friends brothers house (with housemates) me and my girlfriends had a night out in Manchester. I only had a few vodka and cokes and usually can drink twice as much as I did but this time I couldn't walk and have no recollection of the night at all... I remember the first few drinks but nothing until I woke up the next morning. To piece bits of the night together I asked my friends what happened and they said I was out for half an hour and couldn't function whatsoever, I didn't talk a lot and they took me back to the flat after half an hour of being out, I hadn't drunk anymore. Soo from 12 midnight to 3am I was on my own (from what I can work out) and when my friends returned at 3 they said I was wide awake and really chatty. Then at 5 we all went to bed, I still to this day, have no memory of the whole night.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 826 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:36 am
@JamieR3,
We have to take your claim on your drinking ability at face value so it's very much possible that you were drugged (roofied). Are you worried that someone had taken ... advantage of you in an intimate manner? If so, then get yourself to the doctor as soon as possible. If nothing bad has happened than its just merely a lesson learned (regarding keeping your drink safely in sight) and an extra trip to the doctor to tell you that you're in relative good health.
0 Replies