Facebook hacked/ reset password question

Sharpie

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:05 pm
Was drunk and with encouragement from buddies i ended up able to reset password on ex's facebook by entering my phone number then answering the security question. I was sent a text with a link from Facebook. I didnt mean to do this and now am worried that its going to show my number on her account. Also will she get emailed or notified of this, even though i used my number? Its giving me 24 hours before i can access account. Any help?

I know it was wrong. I was drinking heavily and being egged on by friends that helped do it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,448 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Sharpie

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:17 pm
@Sharpie,
And now i just learned my dumbass buddy rechanged the password by using his email address. Now have to wait 24 hours more. Is this going to show up to her?
jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:23 pm
@Sharpie,
If the text was sent to you and it was your Facebook account why would you be worried it will show up to her?

When you get access to your account just edit your profile and make sure your number isn't available for others to see.
Sharpie

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:26 pm
@jcboy,
I got into her account by resetting password first using my number but a buddy then redid it by using his email. So i dont know if she will be notified somehow about it. I dont even have a facebook thats why my buddies helped.
jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:31 pm
@Sharpie,
Okay so you tried to access her account? And you had her security question and used your phone? Well you’re right about one thing, you were drunk and being dumb.
Sharpie

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:33 pm
@jcboy,
Exactly. She has access to it now cause neither of us can get into it. Just still wondering if she would know it was us
0 Replies