Procrastination maybe a good thing.

absos

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 02:00 pm
@Val Killmore,
how anyone can say what he thinks more clearly then i do for everyone to understand even morons repetitive formula like u

there cant b more international language then mine from what i made it rule over all others by conceiving superiority at it bases and made it existing constant by my skills in doing what i want

it is so obvious that ur sentence is ur truth living in picturin the possible murder of anything true, as living from continuous possessive abuses

look it is easy, when words exist then everything would b said clearly in truth u cant avoid it moron, even if u force animals to b trees or things then u cant have words and even if what use those words are like u morons all still words are being real so superior free alone

u dont want to get to the next superior level, it is right too bc u get down forever for us to get up, it is our turn to use ur conscious knowledge ends
Zeke

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2012 02:21 pm
@absos,
You're not doing yourself any favor, and only advertising your folly every time you write a post.
absos

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 01:11 am
n since when or from where did u procrastinate piece of insolent liar

how can liar b the winner infront of the true face presence that he lies exclusively about
the proof of all being evil only present, that even true presence right is stepped upon by any and least inferior liar

how do i look procrastinater here when all i say is for rights and insultin any powerful stand so from having surely no power at all n being against powers, wat could b the enjoyement lookin after there

and if philosophy is a source of pleasure then how any loneliness activity is a source of hell wishin not being as better justifyin zero existing bc of minus existence as a matter of fact that existence is not true

miss, if someone is better then u that cant justify u, any better even a point better kills ur right to exist so praisin urself existence then bc better exist is showin how fast u must get killed

0 Replies

absos

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 01:16 am
@Zeke,
advertising wat??? i dont work for any in all what that statement could point

this is u, and insistin on using others to advertise urself is also showin how fast ur death is by being killed
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 01:47 am
@absos,
absos wrote:

how anyone can say what he thinks more clearly then i do for everyone to understand even morons repetitive formula like u

Huh? Are you possibly trying to say you write clearly, or maybe that you think clearly?

You should try putting this into your native language. Someone might have a shot at understanding what you are saying. Maybe.
absos

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 02:19 pm
@roger,
so u mean that u write for others to understand u?? wat do u get from that illusion of being understood when u write about absolute and philosohical thoughts, alone??? retarded

of course noone is another so to get his free expression which cant b constant nor real is a business of retarded liars, bc regular liars will kill u first

as for me my expressions are free too so they might pay u a visit as a nightmare while it keeps under standing me surely from really being the thing i mean so it value the truth i do that allow my expressions to b truly real so free

it proves mostly how truth is everything and any so what is true cant need ever a stand
which also prove that who use the word understand seriously are evil livings insitin of earnin powers from pretending knowing else, continue to l earn u gonna get what u truly deserve
Linkat

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 02:30 pm
@Val Killmore,
I've found in some cases this is correct - if you procrastinate then sometimes you end up with a result like the penske file.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2012 02:36 pm
@absos,
All is clear. You write for others to not understand what you write. It worked. Fortunately, I won't be seeing you again - at least not under this name.
absos

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:09 am
@roger,
yea sure, if someone believe that understandin is never existing as never true then it would write just to not b understood, yea next wat else u got to prtend usin a brain n speak about everything intelligence

just sayin
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 02:34 pm
@roger,
Too much procrastination is bad; but a little is good: it's perculation.
0 Replies

Logicus

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 10:50 am
Procrastination is the same thing as stagnation. All living things can only survive if they learn to adapt, and by becoming ignorant and lazy, you regress into a sort-of, "primal state". In your scenario of the early bird and the later bird, the early bird always come up on top.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 11:37 am
@Logicus,
How would you classify impulsive reactive behaviour vs procrastination ? ...procrastination is useful when is useful, sometimes it is not...why do people have this binary all or nothing appeal when good reasoning only requires you to contextualize...this very much resembles pseudo moral good vs evil debates...and still this is not an argument against an absolute stance on moral principles..."Relativism" needs not be in irreconcilable opposition such that cannot conform to an absolute model of moral either.
Logicus

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 01:28 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
No, what I'm trying to do is argue the main title point: Procrastination is maybe a good thing. There is no, "good" thing or "bad" thing. But I'm stating that procrastination leads to stagnation, and that in itself conflicts with the prime principles of evolution.
0 Replies