My alarm box has failed me.

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 08:00 am
How the few first weeks of college is filled with procrastination? It takes time to change the summer days of smaller school hours with care free days and transition to credit packed weeks in fall and spring, especially fall. And when I needed my LOUD alarm the most, the second week of college, it failed to function.

I don't blame it because I have smacked, kicked, and suffocate it almost every day in my daily routine of waking myself up. So I'm sitting here, already 50 minutes late into my second week of lab munching on cheerios, and just feeling the blues.

So my checklist includes getting a new alarm clock, and not procrastinating until the last minute to finish up whatever important that needs to finished and go to bed at least before 3:00 am, unless it's finals week.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,295 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Torii

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 01:08 pm
@aspvenom,
At least you didn't sleep through something important. I slept through my organic chemistry II final. I explained my situation, and my professor was VERY kind and allowed to take it that afternoon. That day was one of the worst days of my life. But at least I got an A in that final. It was a make it or break it type of day.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My alarm box has failed me.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 08:37:35