FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 03:29 pm
@vonny,
PICTURE Wink
vonny

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2013 04:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
JAPANESE VERSION

The only picture I can find at short notice is of a Japanese lady with a parasol - the ones here are usually made of different fabric, often lace trimmed, and only used rarely nowadays.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/flashback/2011/img/1211-FB-japanese-waders-714.jpg
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2013 04:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
And there's a lady with a parasol in a Claude Monet painting!

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/16/1676/8KG1D00Z/posters/claude-monet-lady-with-parasol.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2013 04:24 pm
@vonny,
Ahhhh...

I had a white one, well still do but used it as decoration in a tree Wink Now it's kind of rooted (haha), what?

They are beautiful... love them. And, learn something new every day.

WORD....
vonny

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 04:47 am
@FOUND SOUL,
PARASOL TREES

Mmmm .... bet they'd look very pretty in the garden - must plant some! Laughing

Meantime - golf umbrellas - good for keeping off the sun if parasols not handy - big enough for dogs to cool off under too!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 04:10 pm
@vonny,
BEACH

We have a broken huge cream umbrella that is above an outdoor setting, the cat loves to sit on his chair under it Wink
vonny

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 03:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
PENCILS

Why does the lead in a pencil always break at an inopportune moment? And do people still use pencils other than for crosswords or for sketching? Mmmm ... thought for the day!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 04:40 pm
@vonny,
HARD

Because you are pressing too hard. And, yes.

HAHA
vonny

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 11:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
TIME DIFFERENCES

Annoy me - I often seem to be the only one posting on games threads at any particular time!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 03:32 pm
@vonny,
BEST WISHES
LOADS OF HUGS
BE WELL
YOU WILL BE OK! Cool Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Yeah, I mostly miss you by the time I am awake... I'll jump on a couple of nights a week, by then it's your wake up time I think lols...

vonny

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 01:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
HURT!

Ouch - don't like pain. Painkillers are making me feel sick. Hot here too! After months and months of frost, snow, ice, low temperatures - hottest day of the year! Noooooooooooo - want COOL ...........

Wish it was tomorrow!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 03:39 pm
@vonny,
AWEEEEEEE

Codine makes you feel horrid I know, but they do work..Drink lots and lots of water that does help somewhat and rest ..... Get hubby to give you a wet flannel and put it on your head and neck to keep you cooler....

Thinking of you and sending my hugs from Aussie Land over to you as well as a gush of cool air xxx
Dutchy

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 02:13 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi girls, please note the Boss is back and ready to rule the Roost! LOL Message to Found Soul please visit me soon, have forgotten what you look like. LOL I'll go easy on you Vonny as I know you are not well. Hugs to you both. The Boss.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 02:28 am
@Dutchy,
Hi Boss Wink

Welcome home xx

Yeah, we come and see you early next week or if you are lucky late tomorrow pends on work but one of the two...

I'm going to let you win ok Boss, LOLS..

Keep smiling, keep moving, keep drinking water, keep getting better or else ... And, that I can say even face to face ..

HUGS..

HUGS Vonny thinking of you... sis.

vonny

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 08:20 am
@Dutchy,
Hi Boss

Hugs returned! Glad to see you back! Laughing Hope you realise that Found Soul and I have formed an alliance over recent months! Witchery from different parts of the globe make mighty fine magic! Twisted Evil

0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 12:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hadrian's Wall aka the Roman Wall - all 73 miles of it - as promised.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/090/cache/hadrian-wall-england_9048_600x450.jpg
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 12:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
And a few facts about it -
Hadrian's Wall Northumberland is justly famed for the ancient engineering marvel of Hadrian’s Wall. The wall was constructed in the A.D. 120s to mark the frontier of the Roman Empire and separate its lands from those of the barbarians beyond. Many centuries later, most of the turf-and-stone structure still stands, stretching across the landscape of Northumberland for 73 miles (117 kilometers). It can be walked end-to-end along the Hadrian’s Wall Trail. Continuing archaeological work periodically reveals new glimpses of life in Roman Britain; some of these are on display at the Roman Army Museum in Greenhead.

• Ancient Residents The Romans weren’t Northumberland’s original inhabitants. People have lived here for at least 10,000 years, since hunters roamed the landscape in the days after the end of the last ice age. Permanent villages sprang up after about 2000 B.C., and during the Iron Age, after about 300 B.C., dozens of spectacular stone and earth hill forts appeared. Today they are among the finest in all of Britain.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 03:53 pm
@vonny,
Breathtakingly beautiful..

Thank you. Shall show D when he finally gets his Butt out of Bed!! I could NOT walk 117k's no, not me, not I........................But i could definately stand there and stare out onto that for a long time......

Good morning Ms Witch number (2) .... Wink
Good morning BOSS! Smile
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 04:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Codine makes you feel horrid I know, but they do work..
And when the pain isn't as bad they make me feel a little loopy. Usually though they just attack the pain...while supplying me with a headache.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 04:08 pm
@Sturgis,
Loopy hey! Thinking back, mixes her words just a little & Upsets my stomach!