What is sound politics?

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 09:29 am
What is sound politics? Is it practiced in the daily lives of every person? If one does not practice sound politics in one’s own life how can the same recognize a sound politician? If there be opinions derived from what one thinks, and what one feels? Then how can one’s set of values be better then another?

The earth does what it does without humans, plants can grow without humans, animals can survive and procreate without humans, why is there a problem to be resolved, unless it be human because of humans?

Is it, that our eyes are full of what’s before us, or should it be, we should walk in the Light that lets us see?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,801 • Replies: 3
No top replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:24 am
@dpmartin,
Was their a question here or just disjointed ramblings. If I thought I was a politician I would do the world a favor and blow out my brains!
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 05:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Sounds a bit like a Buddhism tenet.
0 Replies

dpmartin

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 07:33 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Was their a question here or just disjointed ramblings. If I thought I was a politician I would do the world a favor and blow out my brains!

RABEL
thanks for the reply
LOL: don’t hurt your self, it’s ok, even if you are a politician, you can get over it.

Your probably right about the ramblings, or maybe it’s just the wrong choice of words. But since this is the section about politics, and since we are in a system of gov that is politically aware of such things as “political philosophy”. Then what is sound, foundational politics?
0 Replies