I just (temporarily) completed my travelogue to Norway

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2010 10:37 am
Hello friends, As most of you know, I no longer post my travelogues on a2k, and now post them on travelpod.com - since mid-February. I have now posted over 70 travelogues on travelpod.com, and just completed my travelogue on Norway. Look for me as c.i.222.
Please come and visit, and send me a message to let me know what you think, or to request for any picture you see on my blog. You can send me a PM to send me your mailing address.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,048 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2010 05:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Hello friends, As most of you know, I no longer post my travelogues on a2k, and now post them on travelpod.com - since mid-February. I have now posted over 70 travelogues on travelpod.com, and just completed my travelogue on Norway. Look for me as c.i.222.
Please come and visit, and send me a message to let me know what you think, or to request for any picture you see on my blog. You can send me a PM to send me your mailing address.

Thanks for the link, C.I.

I still have the two photos you sent me, they are holding up well for color value and for my interest.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2010 05:10 pm
@ossobuco,
osso, You're welcome. I was thinking about you when I made reservations for a 10-day cruise on Oceania for next January when I'll get the opportunity to enjoy some ossobuco. LOL
0 Replies

RickWarren001

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 01:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
Hello Friends,

In this global economy, being a highly skilled professional with diverse international experience will only make you more marketable in an increasingly competitive job market. Canada has a Memorandum of Understanding with Norway that enables the Government of Canada to issue work permits to Norwegian citizens who wish to travel and work in Canada for up to one year through International Experience Canada. When moving to another country there are many legal procedures you have to go through. This can be very daunting, especially when you don’t speak the language. I can understand why they use the term ‘alien’, because you can certainly feel like one. Being questioned about your details and intentions over and over can be emotionally and morally exhausting especially when there is no guarantee that your permit will be granted. The process can make you feel like a suspect in a criminal investigation and you only have your paper information to get you off. It doesn’t matter whether you are a good person, do loads of charity work or are the greatest mum in the world, if you don’t have the correct paper work you can be stuck in limbo for years.

Thanks and Regards,
Rick Warren
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 10:53 am
@RickWarren001,
Also, Cuba allows Canadians to buy property now. This is a recent event that gives license to Canadians, and probably the first in Cuba's revolutionary history.
0 Replies