wallsticker

Fri 1 Mar, 2013 03:53 am
I use earth tone paint colors in my home. I like warm tones with NO pink or purple hue to them
0 Replies

wallsticker

Fri 15 Mar, 2013 03:57 am
This is good combination of colors and i like it very much.
0 Replies

Amanda Dawson

Sat 16 Mar, 2013 04:08 am
@DMC,
Painting the walls brown will bring a warm, cozy feel to the room. Dark walls can make a small room feel smaller, though, so an alternative is to choose a shade of tan or off-white cream. These lighter neutrals go well with red and golden, keeping the warmth in the atmosphere yet making the room feel brighter and more open. For a more luxurious look, consider a gold wall color. Alternatively, bring a cool color into the room to make it more relaxing. Red and green are a classic color combination for decorating because there is high contrast between them.
In second situation blue will work very good.
0 Replies

orrick

Tue 28 May, 2013 04:50 am
@chai2,
As you told that you have dark curtains and furniture so in my opinion you should to contrast the wall color with your furniture do not go for dark colors. Sharf off white color would be nice its just a suggestion and you can decide.

0 Replies

jhonman11

Wed 10 Jul, 2013 10:45 pm
@chai2,
I thinks pink colors is the good color for wall.
0 Replies

joymillsa

Fri 12 Jul, 2013 03:01 am
I think white color will be best, because it gives different and smooth look.
0 Replies

joymillsa

Tue 16 Jul, 2013 11:43 pm
Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.
0 Replies

Angelahynes

Mon 26 Aug, 2013 05:20 am
@CalamityJane,
You have given really so nice answer, I was thinking to paint my whole house but I had no idea about it but Thanks to you for giving us such nice answers.
0 Replies

CarlWatson

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:05 am
Yes, I will be consider pink color for my walls to give beautiful and attractive touch to my home.. Love this color
0 Replies

rachi

Fri 3 Jun, 2016 02:35 am
@DMC,
you can paint your bedroom wall with off white color living room looks great with golden or white colour . since you are saying dinning and living room are ad joint paint white in living and gold in dinning .
0 Replies