My girlfriend picked me up a body glove case

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:16 pm
I love it... i really like the texture. To some it may seem bulky but its perfect for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,995 • Replies: 9
No top replies

iamthewinnar

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 07:49 pm
@Droid Motorola,
webmaster;523 wrote:
I love it... i really like the texture. To some it may seem bulky but its perfect for me.

I got one of these too, and screen protectors. I currently have the flush back on the case instead of the mount for the clip. (I already have a belt clip for my work phone, I don't want two phones on my belt) It does add some bulk, but I like it.
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 10:18 pm
@Droid Motorola,
I also got the body glove w/ the clip. The others seemed to bulky, and I wasn't crazy about the leather pouches. The only problem I have is the size of the phone itself on my hip. It's a bit awkward.
Les video

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:12 pm
@YankeeDudeL,
YankeeDudeL;549 wrote:
I also got the body glove w/ the clip. The others seemed to bulky, and I wasn't crazy about the leather pouches. The only problem I have is the size of the phone itself on my hip. It's a bit awkward.

They put mine on at the store but did not show me how to get it off or slide out the keyboard?? Any help?Smile
YankeeDudeL

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 01:38 am
@Les video,
Les video;558 wrote:
They put mine on at the store but did not show me how to get it off or slide out the keyboard?? Any help?Smile

Actually, they put mine on at the store, too. I guess it just snaps off, but I'm too big of a clutz to try to pry mine off. I know when the dude put mine on, he had slide it open to do it. Are you having a problem w/ the slide?
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 01:59 am
@Droid Motorola,
You gotta try to slip it off from one of the sides. It sorta clips on.
0 Replies

kbmagic

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 11:26 am
@Droid Motorola,
I have a clip-on case that was available at Best Buy. It works fine, and doesn't interfere with the use of the keyboard, however I don't think it would be much protection in the case of dropping it.

I want a 'gel' type cover, but the only one's I've seen online appear to interfere with the use of the keyboard.

The only bodyglove case I saw was really bulky, is there a more 'thin' one?
YankeeDudeL

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 08:17 pm
@kbmagic,
kbmagic;619 wrote:
I have a clip-on case that was available at Best Buy. It works fine, and doesn't interfere with the use of the keyboard, however I don't think it would be much protection in the case of dropping it.

I want a 'gel' type cover, but the only one's I've seen online appear to interfere with the use of the keyboard.

The only bodyglove case I saw was really bulky, is there a more 'thin' one?

I bought the body glove one from the store. It's not bulky at all. I don't know if it's the same one you've looked at though, but I like it.
0 Replies

chase

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2009 08:23 pm
@Droid Motorola,
I got one of these for free with my Droid..I took it off after 2 hours..it made my Droid too bulky..and it seemed difficult for it to slide open. It is a fine looking case, though.
0 Replies

CookieMomster

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 02:15 am
@Droid Motorola,
webmaster;523 wrote:

I was wondering about this one. Haven't been able to get my hands on one the few times I stopped in. Really want to check it out. Now I will
0 Replies