Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:50 pm
@worldtraveler24,
I've told you the facts. I You choose not to believe them because you're a religious nutjob who believes a load of bullshit about the rapture coming x amount of years after the formation of Israel.

Everything you post needs to be taken with a shovel of salt.

Stick to talking bollocks on the religious threads, you're not qualified to talk about the real world.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 03:03 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks Izzy. I can just ignore worldtraveler without wasting my time checking him out. Another religious nut?

worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 03:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks Izzy,

I appreciate your kind words. I get this warm and izzy feeling , I mean fuzzy feeling when you write with such love in your posts. I feel your knowledge, and wisdom penetrate my screen...

God bless you anyway my friend!
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 03:09 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

Thanks Izzy,

I appreciate your kind words. I get this warm and izzy feeling , I mean fuzzy feeling when you write with such love in your posts. I feel your knowledge, and wisdom penetrate my screen...

God bless you anyway my friend!

I'm not calling you names, WT. How about dealing with my comments up above!
worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 03:12 pm
@RABEL222,
Yea, that WT is nothing but a nut job...just disregard anything he posts...besides there is no truth to what he says. Only the blind listen to him ...oh yea and the ignorant! He is one of those religious nuts! He loves Jesus and believes in the rapture. He believes that evil doers will go to a devil's hell--I think he even believes in being baptized in Jesus's name...yes he is a true nut job. He says he received the Holy Spirit but I am not sure what that is since I don't believe in the Bible or anything remotely related to religion. He is just another one of those that is out -of-his mind!

worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 03:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,

Just do your research...it is a fact. these other clowns on here are obviously either antiemetic or just plain bone heads.

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/index.php/opinion/letters/79052-russ-wiles-7-23-695

Nonie Darwish, was born in Cairo and grew up in Egypt-ruled Gaza in the 1950s. She notes that after the revolution, Egyptian president Nasser's commitment was to unify the Arab world and destroy Israel. She said that Gaza public schools taught the children hate, vengeance and retaliation or "jihad" against Israel. A favorite song, "Arabs are our friends, Jews are our dogs."

Here's a memo to the apparently deluded Lynn Rudmin Chong and other academics: Israel wants to live in peace while the Hamas-ruled Palestinian Authority wants to wipe the Jewish people off the face of the earth. Is that enough moral clarity for you?

Russ Wiles
worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 03:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know you are a gentleman...I just responded to you.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:09 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

Frank,

Just do your research...it is a fact. these other clowns on here are obviously either antiemetic or just plain bone heads.

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/index.php/opinion/letters/79052-russ-wiles-7-23-695

Nonie Darwish, was born in Cairo and grew up in Egypt-ruled Gaza in the 1950s. She notes that after the revolution, Egyptian president Nasser's commitment was to unify the Arab world and destroy Israel. She said that Gaza public schools taught the children hate, vengeance and retaliation or "jihad" against Israel. A favorite song, "Arabs are our friends, Jews are our dogs."

Here's a memo to the apparently deluded Lynn Rudmin Chong and other academics: Israel wants to live in peace while the Hamas-ruled Palestinian Authority wants to wipe the Jewish people off the face of the earth. Is that enough moral clarity for you?

Russ Wiles

Once again...you are equating their hatred of the state of Israel...with a hatred of Jews.

That is not necessarily the case, WT.

Jews and Arabs lived in that area for thousands of years...and lived in relative peace and harmony. When the Zionist movement began...things started to go south...and when the state of Israel was imposed on the region...everything fell apart.

Hamas DOES want to end the state of Israel...at least, in that area. For all I know, if Israel decided to move elsewhere, Hamas would help with the packing and moving...and would welcome Jews as friends.

You claim Hamas is out to annihilate all Jews from the face of the Earth.

I am saying that is incorrect...and asking you to show me why I am wrong.

So far...you have come up with nothing...except speculation.

What, in their charter, indicates that Hamas wants to annihilate Jews from the face of the planet?

Showing that they want to end the state of Israel does not provide evidence for the statement...and there is nothing in the Hamas Charter that even calls for that...just for the return of land to the Palestinians.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:10 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

I know you are a gentleman...I just responded to you.

Thank you, WT.

I'd like to keep this civil...as I am sure you do also.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:24 pm
@worldtraveler24,
If this is an attempt to make me feel guilty forget it. I dont believe that any book writen by men is a holy book. It is just a history book and we know that history is writen by and distorted by the winner of wars.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:44 pm
@RABEL222,
He makes Romeo sound reasonable.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:45 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Not a bad first attempt at irony, but you've overegged the custard. Way too much saccharine. I'd give it a C-.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:47 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
First, I don't trust pictures from Palestinians. Second, Edward Said is a fraud. That is the author in your link.

Joe Sacco wrote and illustrated the book. It is an account of Sacco's personal experiences. Edward Said merely wrote the foreword.
Far simpler, isn't it, just to discount the whole thing out of hand.
"None so blind as he who will not see."
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:51 pm
@RABEL222,
I think he's proven my point. The problem with religious people when addressing the ME is that they all look at it through the prism of the Torah/Bible/Koran, and it's that that's fucked everything up in the first place.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 04:55 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

Frank,

You're the bonehead. Saying the killing of hundreds of Palestinian children is wrong is not anti-Semitic.

Are you saying that the slaughter of Palestinian civilians is a good thing?

I have done my research, and because I can think without the confines of religious doctrine I have reached a very different conclusion. You just went looking for stuff that confirmed what you already believed. That's not research, it's wilful self delusion.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 05:26 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:
You and the other haters on this thread refuse to accept that both sides need to stop fighting over dirt and learn to live together.

Israel has tried to make peace with the Palestinians for decades.

woiyo wrote:
All I see is a prosperous Nation keeping a group down and that is wrong.

All Israel is doing is defending themselves from aggressors who refuse to ever make peace.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:10 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
No. I am not hating on "The Jews". I am hating on the Israeli government. There is quite a big difference.

Directing anti-Semitism "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" doesn't fool anyone. It's still anti-Semitism.

maxdancona wrote:
And I am not even blaming the Israeli government for all of the violence (although I think their actions are morally reprehensible).

Jews have the right to defend themselves whether you like it or not.

maxdancona wrote:
I blame Hamas and the Israeli government who are acting together to kill children.

Jews are not to blame for defending themselves against those who attack them.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:21 pm
@McTag,
Edward Said was a brilliant man, and Sacco is a great artist. Thanks for posting about him.
buttflake

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Edward Said was a brilliant man

A brilliant propagandist. I don't know what kind of man helps killers.
McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 01:55 am
@oralloy,

Quote:
Jews are not to blame for defending themselves against those who attack them.

I see they shelled another UN refuge school in Gaza last night, killing scores, mainly children.