Where is the outrage?

Mon 8 Sep, 2008 12:10 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T85cOGc8L0&feature=related]

This used to be a nation of compassion and respect for nature and love for it's creatures. If you are in need of food is one thing but killing from an airplane for a bounty can hardly be called sport.
Vote no for Sarah Palin.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,612 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:17 am
@Gelisgesti,
Is it possible remove a tag from a thread that in no way descriptive of the content of the thread? The video in the thread is political in nature as are my remarks in the intended discussion.
Since the nature of this forum is to allow anonymous inaccurate Assessments of the intent of the author of a post I can not query the person that in some twisted way saw this thread as the product of a 'gun nut'. I do not even own a gun .... I do however, fully support the Second Amendment.
Rather than thinking of you as malicious in nature I will assume that you played the video and suffered a profound sense of shame .
ehBeth

Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:44 am
@Gelisgesti,
I tried to add some 'better' tags - to override the nasty ones, G, but it seems that there's some kind of volume effort there.

0 Replies

slkshock7

Thu 11 Sep, 2008 11:46 am
I am not a hunter and own no guns, but have several friends that hunt and I really have no problem with hunting unprotected wildlife (like the wolf in Alaska). Haven't done any homework to see the rebuttals to your obviously biased video, but it would seem to me to be a bit unsporting to permit hunting from an aircraft. However, since I'm in Virginia, it's hardly appropriate for me to attempt to place judgement on Alaska hunting regulations.

I certainly don't see this as anywhere close to an issue that would cause me NOT to vote for McCain/Palin.
Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Sep, 2008 01:28 pm
@slkshock7,
To me it is no different than killing a elephant for it's tusks then just leaving the rest of the animal to rot or clubbing baby seals for their skins and just leave the bodies to rot. Dolphin drowned when trapped in a Tuna net, then just tossed overboard . I have seen pictures of Palin with two fox pelts wrapped around her neck and more pics with wolf pelts. I agree the clip is biased, toward the wolf, a creature with which we share this planet.
------------------
Thx Ebeth

0 Replies