• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,522 • Replies: 8
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 08:35 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Are you serious? LOL We already know the demagogue Palin who spouts poison and hate to divide this country. She and her husband recognized the secession organization of Alaska, and most of all, she's no expert on energy.
She said she was responsible for the $40 billion dollar pipeline to the mainland, but in fact it's still on the drawing boards.

Lies, innuendos, and the devil's messenger.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 11:35 pm
Well, looking on the positive side, at least she will continue in the mold so carefully crafted by Dick Cheney.
It would be rather burdensome and inconvenient to have to restore the Vice Presidency to its original Constitutional definition. This way the Oligarchy will survive for another 4 years at least.

Im so proud.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 08:30 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
Palin Found Guilty Of Ethics Violation In Abuse Of Power

Uh oh, she just proved that she's qualified to fill Cheney's shoes. And she's already demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge on foreign policy, so that pretty much fills Bush's shoes... Maybe she is qualified to be president.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 11:14 am
@rosborne979,
Hey, don't under-estimate Palin. She's no dummy; and looking forward to being president. She knows like almost everybody else that McCain has health issues.

I'm now 73 years old. I've been healthy most of my life until last year when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Have been having health problems ever since.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 01:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I've been healthy most of my life until last year when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Have been having health problems ever since.

i'm truly sorry to hear that, ci. hope it's being taken care of.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 01:23 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Thank you, DTOM. I trust my physician and oncologist; two great doctors who are taking good care of me with their care and advise for what ails me. The only regret I have is my inability to plan trips for next year. Had to cancel a trip to Mongolia for next summer; that really "hurt."
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 03:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I've been healthy most of my life until last year when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Have been having health problems ever since.

I'm sorry to hear that CI. I wish you the best of luck getting through it.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 03:30 pm
@rosborne979,
Thanks, rosborne. I'm still kicking around pretty good, and thankful I'm not even close to being bed-ridden.
0 Replies