"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 04:07 pm
@roger,
Oh shirt I forgot you were here, damn...

Walks away quietly in hope he forgot about that post Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 04:08 pm
@Izzie,
Hello there sunshine Smile

You are inspiring me, I mean that hat is vintage Smile

x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 04:17 pm
oh hats

love hats

love love hats

___

sooooo I'm learning a new dance style. tribal fusion (look up Zoe Jakes, Rachel Brice, the Dark Side Studio)

it's not as costume-y as the Egyptian folklore styles I did in the troupe I was in. The Turkish Roma dance collective I'm in loves massive costuming.

tribal fusion. no costumes. just black tops/bottoms. A button in an accent colour is a 'deal'. I've realized that I like costumes to hide behind when I dance. Joked with the studio director that I needed a hat or something to help me get past my qualm of dancing naked (all black gear seems so naked after years of colour and bling). She told me a hat would be fine.

Now to find the perfect tribal fusion dance hat.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 02:20 pm
Hi folks, am I the only one who smells a rat?

No, I don’t mean I smell like a rat, but then I’m not Baphometh!

Although as I’m sure y’all know The name Baphomet appeared in July 1098 in a letter by the crusader Anselm of Ribemont:

Sequenti die aurora apparente, altis vocibus Baphometh invocaverunt; et nos Deum nostrum in cordibus nostris deprecantes, impetum facientes in eos, de muris civitatis omnes expulimus.

'As the next day dawned, they called loudly upon Baphometh; and we prayed silently in our hearts to God, then we attacked and forced all of them outside the city walls.'

So y’all may well ask, what has this to do with the fact that I am spending an exorbitant amount of time thinking about Dill pickles!

Is it a coincidence that the mere mention of ‘rogering’ brings forth esteemed member Roger with a flourish and Missy reclining on the pool table… I think not!

Get a room U 2. Think of the children!

First we had ‘granny pants’, now we have Beth and I quote, “……I needed a hat or something to help me get past my qualm of dancing naked (all black gear seems so naked after years of colour and bling).”

OMG whatever next!

<pulls up a chair and opens the popcorn>

Izzie sweetie; You Can Leave Your Hat On…

https://youtu.be/jOotsq4soug

Best wishes for your forthcoming nuptials FS, just take it easy with the Gherkins.

Skools out, yea!

Ps. nice one Imur, someone’s up to malarkey!
Heh heh

Izzie

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 02:57 pm
@Tryagain,

Forthcoming nuptials... Verra exciting FS Very Happy

Ooooh ...

Here ya go, tribal fusion Bethie

http://s33.dawandastatic.com/Product/19380/19380021/long/1360544322-636.jpg

Tryagain wrote:

Izzie sweetie; You Can Leave Your Hat On…

Roger that!

(((((crew)))) love love xx
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 05:32 pm
@Tryagain,
Rodgering sometimes leads to a craving for dill pickles

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fa/7f/78/fa7f7840a2d6cc55caf47039f7ef44ee.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2015 06:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
As long as it isn't internet it's okay - I guess.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 02:55 am
@Tryagain,
I was singing that today, you know.. You can leave your hat on!! Beth started it, yes she did and I can see you agree.

As for gherkins what do they do? Wink

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try and Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Izzie, been having a whole lot of fun creating today, I did not know I was so crafty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! witch.

Wait, Roger and Missy?

And Roger " I guess it's ok" I beg your pardon you are now with Missy?

Smile

Evening all, so happy to see that Izzie smile, thank you for the wishes sweet... x
Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2015 12:49 pm
Mein gott!

Can Ottawa really be the infidelity capital of Canada?

As y’all may know, earlier this month, hackers broke into Ashley Madison, a dating site for married people who want to cheat on their spouses. "Life is short. Have an affair," reads the homepage. The hackers claim to have stolen the real names and addresses of the site's users, and are threatening to release the information.

Shortly afterwards, Canada's National Post reported that Ottawa boasts 189,810 Ashley Madison accounts. The city itself has a population of 883,000.

I have no eye deer if Roger hails from Canada.

“Tolerating other people... is the first thing we have to know in order to know that we are alive at all.”

Emmanuel Levinas, who’s subject was how we deal with the Other - the big, philosophical Other, with a capital "O". His philosophy, which tends towards obscure articulation and gnomic utterance, is simple at heart - that we discover ourselves by looking at others. In place of the classic French inquiry that Descartes began - what can I know, what can I see, how do I know that I am at all? - everything I see and hear could be a dream or a delusion imprinted by a demon, or implanted in my head by an A2K revelation!

So when F.S. was moved to utter, “Wait, Roger and Missy?
And Roger " I guess it's ok" I beg your pardon you are now with Missy?”

It is time to look someone in the eye, sense her mind at work - that is when we feel alive ourselves.

So its true, Missy has dumped me and shacked up with Roger! I couldn’t possibly comment if she or Roger met via that site!

C'est la vie!

Thank you Beth, you do make I chuckle, and just to let you know… I crossed a deer with a pickle and produced the perfect Dilldoe!

As for 1926… Land on Broadway and Wall Street in New York City was sold at a record $7 per sq inch.

Found Soul asks, “As for gherkins what do they do?”

I like to choke the chicken, bash the bishop and jerk the gherkin at every opportunity.

But I'm quickly running out of farms, churches and delicatessens that I'm not barred from. Are you gherkin my chain!

Talking about chains… Yew want we link up Izzie?
See, me and the boyz were kinda thinking we may take time out to visit England and see the Queein in Buckingham House. Iffin’ y’all live nearby perhaps we could visit and say howdy!

Ok, I was just askin’ no need to call the cops!

Sheesh…

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.

Do to others as you would have them do to you. - Luke 6:31

Mmmmmmmmh!

wandeljw

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 09:01 am
@Tryagain,
Will you be relocating to Ottawa anytime soon, Tryagain?
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2015 03:17 pm
@wandeljw,
I think he lives there already, Wandel Wink
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 06:35 am
@Tryagain,
There's my girl. Thought you had abandoned ship. Love seeing you when you peek your head in Izzie.

Aw phooey....I haven't dumped anybody.

I just love the one I'm with...

Thank you very much.

I start school on Friday and I am in mourning. As much as I love my babies...I miss the "free" time summer give me.

Good to see you all. Hugs from down South.

I don't usually use the word phooey....not sure where that came from.
So weird.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 10:56 am
This is a cri de Coeur to you English speakers… "O Canada" o’ Canada, something, something … Terre de nos aïeux… whatever whatever…is the national anthem of Canada. The song was originally commissioned by Lieutenant Governor of Quebec Théodore Robitaille for the 1880 Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day ceremony.

Heck, they didn’t git around to an English version till 1906 and no, it’s not a translation of the French, but apart from the first line, it is all new!

Now that I have learned y’all summit…

Is It 'Attorney Generals' Or 'Attorneys General'?

'Poets laureate'? 'Court-martials'? The curious history of postpositive adjectives in English.

After all, postpositive adjectives aren't limited to words derived from French or Latin. No less American sport than baseball uses the plural "runs batted in", complicated by the fact that the acronym, RBI, doesn't look like a plural.

So what about "taco's"--this abhorrent use of apostrophes is the grammatical gaffe in modern punctuation that is most disturbing to me. Apostrophes denote POSSESSION, not PLURALITY. In other words, "taco's" means "belonging to ONE taco," not (two or more)..." Which is properly indicated with an "s" minus the apostrophe.

Now you are probably thinking, so what has this to do with the Australian culinary icon that goes by the name of Vegemite!

Well butter my buns and call me Billi-Bob, the Sheila’s are using it to brew moonshine due to its yeast-base.

For those Yankees, Yankee’s, Yankees’ < choose the correct one, unfamiliar with gods nectar, Vegemite started as a war-time substitute for Marmite. Iffin’ y’all don’t know what Marmite is… your taste buds will still be intact; and don’t get the Brits started on the Devils gift to mankind…Bovril.

The reason you used the word, ‘Phooey’ Missy, is because it rhymes with Bluey, perfect synchronicity don’t you think. So how did Friday go?

J.W. how wonderful to see you once again patrolling the decks, I hope all is well with you and yours, not forgetting the adorable Katrina, who I hope is flourishing in the salty California air.

Have no fear buddy, I aint gonna return to Ottawa not after…

A young Redhead comes into my office, strips to her next to nothings and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible", I said. "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams…

I said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?"

"No, " she says, " I'm actually a Blonde."

"I thought so, I said. "Your finger is broken. Now bend over while I take your temperature.”

And before you ask, C-J is not a blond, but she is as hot as California.

Has anyone got some news?
Juicy inside information suitable for extortion or blackmail! Just askin’.

If I may share with you the words of Confucius:

“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”

That is why I choose Highwayman; Stand and deliver you money or your wife!

Amen.

Have a wonderful day darlings…
wandeljw

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 09:27 am
@Tryagain,
Katrina is definitely flourishing in California. She is the casting coordinator for the ABC Family cable network!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 03:46 pm
@Tryagain,
Friday was hard. Today was hard. It will get better when the kids get here on Wednesday. Right now is all of the paper work and scheduling and it tends to suck.

Thanks for asking Bluey.

Wink

Wandel - that is so cool about your daughter. I know you are proud of her.

Hugs and Kisses Y'all..
mis
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 05:33 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No. Now let's not be starting rumors.
mismi

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:17 am
@roger,
heaven forbid Razz
roger

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:40 am
@mismi,
She's acting like she's upset that I dumped her. Let's be honest, though. She announced her upcoming wedding and I'm the one that had to find out about it on the open internet.
mismi

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 05:01 am
@roger,
Poor Roger. Razz She should be ashamed of herself. And seriously - I think she is making a huge mistake. I think the obstacles such as the different continents and well - different continents should have kind of tipped you off on that relationship not really working out to be honest.

What a lot of goofballs we are. Wink Razz Laughing
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:58 am
Excuse me while I take off my high heels, they are killing me…
just like the debate over the use of the apostrophe. I have said it before and for all amoebas who have the ability to extend and retract their pseudopods, I will say it once again…

Greek scholars used an apostrophe as we do in words like can't - to show where something is missed out. It comes from apostrepho - "turn away".

Feelings run high - vigilantes are reported to go out adding apostrophes to street signs! Interestingly, the word is itself a mistake - at least as most of us pronounce it.

We say apostrophe with four syllables, as though it was a Greek word.

There WAS a Greek word apostrophe. It meant turning aside to address someone individually - and gives us our word "apostrophize".

But the punctuation mark was called "apostrophos" - our word apostrophe is the French version of it. So perhaps we should pronounce it in the French way…
Appo-stroff.

OMG just imagine, The Crepes of Wrath!

BTW Le Bassin Aux Nymphéas was painted by Claude Monet, not by Napoléon Bonaparte. Oh please; Bart Simpson never used the phrase, “Bonjoooouuurrr, ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!” That was Groundskeeper Willy.

However, if you are forced to watch the French version, it has been dubbed as, "Rendez-vous, singes mangeurs de fromage" ("Surrender, you cheese-eating monkeys").

If you have found the above invective vituperation incisive, edifying and life changing, please send a donation to A2K.

If however you found it to be twaddle, balderdash, baloney, drivel and total garbage… send payment direct to me. Thank you verra much.

IMHO This thread is becoming more like Sodom and Gomorrah and the Dance of the Seven Veils performed by Salome before Herod Antipas.

Which probably accounts for the reason I can’t stay away until I know how this all plays out!

I am so sorry Roger for the way you were treated, but A2K is always first with the news. However, iffin you play your cards right with Mismi… you may get lucky!

I suggest, Texas hold 'em or Strip Poker. Good luck she is ace.

Shalom Aleikhem Missy, I do so hope your endeavours’ are amply rewarded. I was wondering and my body has certainly wandered a good deal, but I have an uneasy suspicion that my mind has not wandered enough; enough that is until my dreams took me to her bosom like a maternal boa constrictor.

Quelle surprise ;o)

BTW who would know more about what’s going on down under than Found Soul?

Ps. sorry you lost the Ashes to the Limeys Sheila.

Have a great day y’all.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:56:27