"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:06 pm
@Tryagain,
aleikhem shalom

Quote:
until my dreams took me to her bosom like a maternal boa constrictor.

okey dokey
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:25 pm
@roger,
Quote:
She's acting like she's upset that I dumped her. Let's be honest, though. She announced her upcoming wedding and I'm the one that had to find out about it on the open internet.

SHE is the cat's Mother! So do I prrrr or what?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:29 pm
@Tryagain,
I come from the land down-under where women ..... oh thunder?

My sister in Scotland has a nick-name, Thumper.. Lordy I could never sleep, those feet just thumped along those wooden floor boards in the morning!

All I know about down under at present, is it's friggen winter, friggen cold, friggen raining, I want to dance in the rain but only in summer dresses, guess I should move to Darwin, then I can .....................

Miss, you just take good care of Roger and you... All is good and everything will work perfectly.

Wand... she's a little treasure when are we going to grace her presence again?

Try.............. Again, it's great to smile.. in da morning... don't you stop writing now.

Ah who does courses at 52? Sheez, a week of it....... I can do it.
margo

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 10:40 pm
Quote:
Ps. sorry you lost the Ashes to the Limeys Sheila.

Bah Humbug. But look at our women players!

We're thinking seriously of putting them in against the men for the 5th test - they've clobbered those Limey women!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 04:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Foundie...As IF I needed any more man children around here. Rolling Eyes Razz

Wink

Y'all have a good day now ya hear?
roger

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2015 05:32 pm
@mismi,
Hey Now!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 03:55 pm
@mismi,
Hehe Wink
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 09:47 am
@roger,
Laughing

0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 02:47 pm
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/p280x280/11899911_1677932492442267_201015166233505162_n.jpg?oh=36ef4b3de1e4476a2448f0ff23b3acd5&oe=56377AB1

My daughter Katrina came for a visit!
mismi

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 02:53 pm
@wandeljw,
Yay! She's beautiful!

Have fun!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 02:23 pm
Dear Izzie, I just saw a documentary on how the Yabber-Liner iz kept together… It was riveting!

Hey Calamity-Jane, I just deleted all the German names off my cell phone… It's now Hans free!

And in answer to J.W.’s question about the difference between a 'hippo' and a 'Zippo'?

Well, one is really rather heavy and the other is a little lighter.

Now let me tell you a little about myself… It's a reflexive pronoun that means 'me' and I’m involved in a real messy Clowns divorce that’s turning into a real Custardy battle!

I’ma sorry Missy, I can’t get there today because I usually meet my girlfriend at 12:59 because I like that one-to-one time.

Yeah, I know Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge ass...
but enough about Kanye West!

All this and more at the Edinburgh Festival – Scotland

Looking good J.W. and so is Kat…purr!

If Roger shows up, just make sure he don’t bring no gifts of catnip!!!
Just sayin’.

Now what’s all this about, ‘Not Able2Know’ out there on Face Page or whatever!

Is it as some people suspect some New World Order conspiracy theory or a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda that is conspiring to eventually rule the world and who are the shadowy Illuminati that are in control?

Because I’m not a member I condemn them and their nakid pagan shenanigans.

God bless y’all…
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 03:53 pm
@wandeljw,
What a beautiful photo!~~
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 03:55 pm
@Tryagain,
But her ass has class and West is the best.

Well that is I believe what they think Wink
mismi

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 06:37 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Yeah, I know Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge ass...
but enough about Kanye West!

Ha! That made me laugh....but I saw an interview with Kanye - and goofy though he may be - he does have some sense. I liked some of the things he said...

still SO goofy though.

But - I tend to like goofy. so...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 06:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
But her ass has class and West is the best.

Well that is I believe what they think

I don't think so...at least the normal folks.

They are all a bunch of goofballs...but like I said...
I like weird....goofy makes things interesting. Smile

So glad you could come by in the midst of all your busy-ness! Wink Happy wedding planning!
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 09:07 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Hey Calamity-Jane, I just deleted all the German names off my cell phone… It's now Hans free!

That's why they call it "Hansy" in Germany.

Quote:
Now what’s all this about, ‘Not Able2Know’ out there on Face Page or whatever!Is it as some people suspect some New World Order conspiracy theory or a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda that is conspiring to eventually rule the world and who are the shadowy Illuminati that are in control? Because I’m not a member I condemn them and their nakid pagan shenanigans.

Just register and we'll take you on!
Tryagain

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 12:04 pm
Greetings Earthlings and those of you from Omicron Persei 8…
and no way did I say, “May the faucet be with you”!

Anyways, down in this here neck of the woods we most likely say ‘spigot’; although having returned from a mountain climbing vacation in Scotland, I can tell you they call them ‘taps’…
And here’s the kicker, they call mountains, Munro’s (3,000 feet and above) and get this, hills are called, Corbett’s.

It may be English, but not as we know it!

And another thing; JK Rowling of Harry Potter fame, has just announced that the correct way to pronounce Voldermort’s name is with a silent ‘t’; so that would make it like, ‘vol de mort’ or flying death. I prefer, ‘voleur de mort’ meaning death thief.

Considering the wedding is only a few weeks away, I am amazingly calm. I mean, what is all the fuss about! You turn up, say I do and go to a Motel and do it. Perhaps stopping off at a local hostelry to sling a few liveners down your neck.

Dearest Calamity-Jane, it was immediately and indubitably apparent that I had interrupted a scene of lovers; guilt was established beyond a shadow of a doubt… but enough about Missme and Roger…

May I thank you on behalf of the poor and the huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, the homeless, tempest-tossed flotsam and jetsam*.

However, I see from your Members list that you already have several ‘foxes in the hen house’ and I simply cannot agree with your assertion that there is no danger on the internet… you already have the spawn of Voldermort amongst FacePage.

Therefore to borrow a Groucho Marx quote: "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

Nevertheless, thank you so much for the invite and if you perceive my reply as precipitous, perhaps we could continue in the sauna over a glass or two of Schnaps… or as the Scots say, Schnapps!

*FYI, Jetsam describes debris that was deliberately thrown overboard by a crew of a ship in distress, most often to lighten the ship's load.

I should add that the word flotsam derives from the French word floter, to float. Jetsam is a shortened word for jettison.

You have not been charged for this insight as it is anticipated that the fee will be met by the Donald Trump for President Campaign, the NRA and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Kung Hei Fat Choy y’all.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 04:01 pm
@mismi,
Quote:
They are all a bunch of goofballs...but like I said...
I like weird....goofy makes things interesting. Smile

So glad you could come by in the midst of all your busy-ness! Wink Happy wedding planning!

I just hope their bottoms don't explode, you know? Wink

Aweeeeee mismi, that's so lovely of you to say that, thanks. I am taking today off, well kinda, it's been one hell of a month work wise, to "help" pay for this wedding. I thought weddings were meant to be yay, this gorgeous man is about to let me use his last name, how cute.. Noooo another friggen money hungry industry Smile Just kidding, it will be worth it, 9 weeks to go, I'm not counting or anything Smile

NOTHING fake about me, BUT, I'm kinda proud of my attempt of my Bridal bouquet Wink http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/best.jpg
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 04:06 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Considering the wedding is only a few weeks away, I am amazingly calm. I mean, what is all the fuss about! You turn up, say I do and go to a Motel and do it. Perhaps stopping off at a local hostelry to sling a few liveners down your neck.
Actually, we are staying on the property, in an 1800's homestead (please let there be no ghosts)!!! But amusingly, so is half our family it houses 14, a girl has to do the right thing and let her family enjoy, drink, be merry, I guess I'll have to go to bed early? Wink

Dear Izzie, we were talking about you yesterday.. Oh, oh... Firstly, thinking about you and that special boy, going off on his new journey and secondly, Anna says hello. Though I told her it would snail mail, you are missed and rarely here, she understands and is doing good. Michael needs to be in Adelaide a lot so she has had him visit fortnightly for some time at present though she loves that, it stops her going out and she doesn't love that Smile Twas her wedding anniversary recently.. She sends her love...

Try as you do, Try... A Motel? Bahahahahaha..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 04:24 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

That's why they call it "Hansy" in Germany.

Because they get a little "Handsy" when they've had a few?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 10:09:32