Build your own Water-Fuelled engine

curtis73

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:48 pm
Quote:
irregardless of the heat

Oh, cripes... hahaha.... anyone else want to trust a guy who uses the word "irregardless"??? Shocked

Oh geez. This gets better all the time.

Quote:
Energy grows and is 'magnified'

How? with Love and Wheaties?

Quote:
This is how it spreads many blocks away. This is how rock transforms into a rubbery and undulating motion. This is the secret of the earthquake

So, he's done a great job of showing how vibrational energy transfers from one mass to another. Thanks for the earthquake lesson.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:57 pm
parados wrote:
Your friend invented that car in the 1980s? Why isn't it being produced yet? The news story (from the 80s) says it would go into production in just a couple of years.

Why haven't you built one yet if this guy is your friend? Didn't he give you the top secret plans?

His "friend" never poroduced the car and was sued for fraud and lost.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.energy.hydrogen/msg/8ee0acb80e943e21?hl=endc310437cd1cee1e7&
0 Replies

anakpawis

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 06:54 pm
lol

Laughing
0 Replies

anakpawis

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:40 pm
I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabric of their lives.

Leo Tolstoy (1828 - 1910) author "War and Peace"
0 Replies

shortysdohdoh

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 01:30 am
The process is called "Cold Electricity" developed by Edwin Gray in the 1980's. His foundation was based of Nikola Tesla's radiant energy (1892).

There was a car produced in the 1980's which ran using only water. The reason it was never sold?
There is two good reasons;
1. Oil is a big money-maker for the U.S.. You think the CIA would let it out that we don't need oil any more?
2. Americans will quickly disbelieve anything that sounds too good to be true. Rather than bashing and being skeptical, you should be trying to educate yourself.

Just as the CIA has covered up the water powered engines, they also cover up Zero Point Energy. There are organizations which are currently trying to uncover it, yet the CIA is continuously trying to shut them down. Read a book or something, educate yourself. Only someone ignorant will quickly disbelieve.
parados

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 10:56 am
@shortysdohdoh,
Quote:
There was a car produced in the 1980's which ran using only water. The reason it was never sold?
There is two good reasons;

Actually, there would be ONE good reason -

the first law of thermodynamics.

Even the CIA can't go against that law.
0 Replies

Timcanfly

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 10:49 pm
@curtis73,
curtis73 I can appreciate your intent in trying inform some folks about the truths regarding hho. Although you may be a little harsh and do come across a little rough. Well here is one for you to chew on. There is a tremendous energy potential in water, now via molecular separation either. I have built one prototype water powered apparatus it runs on nothing but water, shock waves, and stored kinetic energy. The first model was built from pvc pipe a few valves, a resonant chamber, and a specifically designed piston. (The pvc failed.) I'll bet you are already saying no was...that is impossible..... Well when I complete the new model I will with certainty post a video on You tube.
parados

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 07:47 am
@Timcanfly,
Quote:
I have built one prototype water powered apparatus it runs on nothing but water, shock waves, and stored kinetic energy.

When you manage to build it so the stored energy doesn't destroy it, you will find it only works until the stored energy runs out.
0 Replies

resin1

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 10:22 pm
in the late 1980′s, Stanley Meyer invented a car that could go from coast to coast in the United States on 21 gallons of water. He was offered $1 billion from the automobile industry for his invention but turned it down because he wanted this idea to go to the people. Shortly afterwards, he was poisoned to death and the invention has been hidden from us ever since, yet our children are not learning about inventors such as Meyer in school, nor are they being encouraged to develop alternate fuel sources.... So before all of you judge and say water has no energy this man in the 80's built it. Look it up. He was murdered by George Bush Senior and the CIA so we would have to buy oil and gas. Your so blind!
roger

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 11:25 pm
Even after all this time, this is one of the saddest little discussions I've read in a long time.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 05:44 am
@resin1,
Quote:
In 1996, Meyer was sued by two investors to whom he had sold dealerships, offering the right to do business in Water Fuel Cell technology. His car was due to be examined by the expert witness Michael Laughton, Professor of Electrical Engineering at Queen Mary, University of London and Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. However, Meyer made what Professor Laughton considered a "lame excuse" on the days of examination and did not allow the test to proceed.[3] According to Meyer, the technology was patent pending and under investigation by the patent office, the Department of Energy and the military.[citation needed] His "water fuel cell" was later examined by three expert witnesses in court who found that there "was nothing revolutionary about the cell at all and that it was simply using conventional electrolysis." The court found Meyer had committed "gross and egregious fraud" and ordered him to repay the two investors their $25,000.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer%27s_water_fuel_cell

He so wanted it to go to the people he wouldn't let anyone examine it to see how it worked.
0 Replies