Do you believe in Magic, or the Supernatural?

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2003 11:07 am
One day in the 7th grade I renamed myself as humatootoo the voodoo priestess. And as a joke I would cast spells and incantations for people and I would get paid a dollar or so of their lunch money. Then one day I was trying to communicate with the spirit of Benjamin Franklin then suddenly, I ate oatmeal and it tasted quite funny. The room turned cold. So I decided to cast away the evil spirit who had an identity crisis of some sort confusing the fact that he is benjamin Franklin. So I made holy water and I lit a yellow candle and mixed olive oil with marjoram and oregano. I didn't know what I was doing I was just a kid who thought of ripping others off. Then one day when I came to school and omen appeared unto me. It was a 6 inch cockroach in the girl's locker room and it chased me. I was frightened then I realized. All this stuff is real! Being only 12 years old at the time I still had enough sense to conclude that magic and the supernatural seem like parallel or opposite forces. But in this case according to such evidence these forces conincide and are interdependent upon one another. In voodoo magic rituals occur but are not to become in effect unless one prays unto a spirit of some sort. After all of this, I had pizza and taco bell with my accumulated lunch money. The moral of this story is don't eat taco bell before you go to sleep!
0 Replies