Dishonest Questions About Evolution

spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 04:23 am
Who exactly is this "we" c.i.?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 04:37 am
I sure as hell dont find spendi amusing. I find him pitiable with his "forced" contrarian attitudes in every thread he joins. Ive rarely seen him add anything useful to a discussion, merely the automatic gainsay of anyone's previous post.
What is funny is when he, on occasion, unknowingly refutes himself a few pages later.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 09:19 am
farmerman: What is funny is when he, on occasion, unknowingly refutes himself a few pages later.

Don't you find that amusing? LOL
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:34 pm
fm wrote-

Quote:
What is funny is when he, on occasion, unknowingly refutes himself a few pages later.

Example please then I can learn the error of my ways.

It's amazing how I'm not amusing and then funny within a few lines.

How can I be contrarian when over 90% of Americans believe "something". I'm in the mainstream and it's the best place to be.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:34 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
farmerman: What is funny is when he, on occasion, unknowingly refutes himself a few pages later.

Don't you find that amusing? LOL

The only thing Spendi is good for turning the topic of discussion to himself. As evidenced by the last several posts.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:37 pm
spendi, If you're in the mainstream, it's probably located in your local pub - only.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:50 pm
I admit to posting in a quick response mode. Perhaps I should have stated that"Although I dont find spendi amusing, (as Ci stated previously), I really find him (spendi) pitiable. But having said that, I do admit to laughing at him when he occasionally refutes himself within a few pages.

How can he argue "for science" then embrace ID and then state hes in the 90% believing "mainstream"? He apparently wants all bases covered with his bird ****. No contradictions there spendi. Thats just the latest, Im not going to root back through your Victorian spihls to uncover others. But Ill keep an eye out for the next ones, just for your benefit.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 03:32 pm
Ha Ha.

What a mealy-mouthed response. No example forthcoming. Can't be bothered. Can't even remember.

It was just another empty assertion.

And despite that up he comes again-

Quote:
But having said that, I do admit to laughing at him when he occasionally refutes himself within a few pages.

But it's only occasionally now. Not that we know where or when.

Actually, I can't refute myself because I know where I'm coming from and you don't. Everything I write checks out on that and that includes my contributions on other forums. I don't play on Trivia unless I can add to that position in some subtle way. Sometimes not so subtle.

You just underestimate everybody except those you can use to bask in the glow of. Freud explains that somewhere.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 03:36 pm
Laughing Laughing tee hee.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 05:00 pm
Yeah- it is funny when an uneducated, egotistical pillock tries to take on a learned and experienced intellectual out of Europe using bombast, bluster and bullshit shovelled frantically on those implements rate busters use for shovelling polystyrene bubbles, under the exigencies of the bonus schemes of robber barons, who have a nagging wife at home who is holding out for the latest style of bonnet.

Have you ever heard of a pile of bullshit that heavy before?

Has anybody any better ideas about where to place the commas in that?
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 05:38 pm
"learned and experienced intellectual"? puh-leeze!
0 Replies

username

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 05:39 pm
now "scientifically unlearned" I could accept.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 04:12 am
Let's see you write a sentence like the one I did. A kid could write these last two posts of yours and it wouldn't even need to be particularly educated.

Why don't you study the sentence UN and see how much significant meaning is compressed into it. You might learn something which is surely why you came on a site called Ask an Expert.

Nobody can learn a useful thing from your posts. They are tongue pullings out like six year old girls can do. They are totally wasted effort and, as such, contrary to evolutionary laws where every action has a function. They assume a stupid audience.

Also, by reading and responding to my post, you have proved, according to Settin Aah-aah's advanced scientific theory, that you haven't an ounce of sense.
0 Replies