WHO POSTED THIS, p.2 ?

mikey

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2003 10:59 pm
we're due for a good one here cycle-wise. the water's too cold for a good one right now, maybe in september late or early october. i wouldn't pass on the free firewood and the nonsense from it all tho ....let her rip and raise hell.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 01:13 am
3rd
Quote:
Wishful thinking is my guess. The leaves on the trees here were so dry and brittle from the heat in August they would crumble in your hand. They didn't fall here til a week ago. I can't figure this year out.
I planted my garlic this morning tho.

The author's name was printed here,
not far from this posting.
Without the date at its rear
that would signal ...Oh dear, I've lost the rythm
Embarrassed
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 01:48 am
pueo

You should know about wind! :wink: Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 07:36 am
bookmark
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 10:20 am
Clue: Remember the cereal commercial that was around for 10+ years...two brothers...the older is not quite sure the cereal is OK, so he induces his little brother to try it...
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 10:21 am
mikey!
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 02:53 pm
Full name please....mikey_ _
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 02:59 pm
um, 52?
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 03:37 pm
Um! THE CORRECT ANSWER IS MIKEY52.

WHO POSTED THIS?

Author 7 of ten:

Quote:
I always wondered what those cats talk about when they get together There seems to be a split in the vets opinions of this. Holistic vets are of the opinion that adult booster shots are not needed, where as the other vets feel annual shots are needed. All I know is when I was a kid, manymanymanymany years ago, our cats never had annual shots and they all lived long healthy lives. I've given Marmie my cat annual shots for the last 3 years. It's always a very traumatic time for her because she hates riding in the car and going to the vet. Then when she gets home she mopes around the house listless for 3-4 days from the effects of the shots. I think the holistic vets might be on to something.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 05:07 pm
Clue: Location: City of Roses
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 08:43 pm
Clue: music
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 08:45 pm
Boomerang?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:01 pm
Flatted 5th ....where is he?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:06 pm
Actually, flatted fifth is around here isn't he? Or is he out in Portland? If he's out in Portland, how come I didn't meet him?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:10 pm
His address used to be Orygun - stuck in my mind as an original spelling. Dunno where City of Roses is. But haven't seen F5 for a while.

But I recall him talking about his cats - must be a fine person! Cool
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:11 pm
Margo - you must be right! The City of Roses is Portland, Oregon.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2003 09:24 pm
Very good.... THE CORRECT ANSWER IS FLATTED 5TH.

WHO POSTED THIS?

Author 8 of ten:

Quote:
Whenever i'm faced with a problem like this I remind myself about what I want the world to be ideally. I would love their to be a world without conflict, hunger, overcrowding etc. For such a world to exist, the resources need to be fairly exchanged, global problems need to be globally countered, and we have to have defenses against the occasional Hitler/Dr No maniac who'll pop along from time to time .

To achieve such a world, we obviously need the powers of the world to communicate and negotiate. We need the UN.

The UN is very far from perfect at the moment, but we need to give it more power rather than undermine it, which is where this war actually worried me the most.

It would however be wrong to give the UN exclussive power to restructure Iraq, because the UN needs to exist as a stateless structure, and because the people of Iraq have a right of say in their own future.

I think the Iraqi people should have their views listened to, the UN should make the changes the people ask for, and the US should damn well pay for it.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2003 04:13 am
Clue: From UK
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2003 04:16 am
Steve !
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2003 06:49 am
Kitchenpete?