Apple Computers (rotten to the core)

RexRed

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 01:27 pm
Other than their new Intel chips INSIDE (I prefer Intel chips) is anyone sick of these deceptive advertisements by Apple?

People are talking on the tech internet blogs about their Apple computers not functioning properly and Apple taking their time providing updates?

I just went in to buy a new set of earbuds for my mp3 player...

All of the earbuds of Apple's competitors (except also ironically Bose) at BestBuy displayed the frequency response on the outside of the earbud headphone package except the Apple brand IPOD earbuds.

I thought WHAT?????!!

The frequency response gives you an idea how a set of headphone compares to the spectrum that the ear can hear. The healthy ear hears 20/20 just as the healthy eye sees 20/20...

Some headphones hear less than the ear can hear and some hear more than the ear can hear.

The idea is to get the headphones with the widest frequency range of the audible sound spectrum.

Besides the price being totally outrageous the white box that Apple packaged their headphones in was exactly that white BLANK and no help at all in aiding me in deciding which headphones were the most suitable for my purpose. Are you afraid to post the specifications Apple?

Needless to say I did not buy the Apple brand headphones... For mainly the reason that the manufacturers think the consumer is so stupid that they will just buy the product because of their insulting commercials and the pretty dull and unattractive white cheap colorless (ACME) style packaging.

I recall one commercial with the PC guy being fat and the Apple computer guy being slim. I interpret this as basically few of the products out there on the market work with Apple computers where most everything works with a PC.

Apple, I am tired of your deceptively false and misleading ads that try to promote your junkie overpriced stuff.

Your advertisements are not only pure fabrications of the truth but they are also done in poor insulting taste.

I don't care if you dress the box up in a pretty red bow if you do not give me the specifications, your product is going to say right on the shelf...

Needless to say I bought another brand of headphones and I am ALSO here on the internet on my working upgraded "PC" to gripe about your bad business decision to leave the consumer on the end, in the dark...

Time for you diehard Apple users to "SWITCH" to PC... It will be a cold day in hell before they get around to making the update available to make your Apple computers actually function the way they are advertised as doing so.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 784 • Replies: 6
No top replies

TTH

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 10:41 am
I don't remember that commercial you wrote about but, I love my Apple.
You can't pay me to switch to a PC. I use both types and they both have their positive and negatives. I still find Apple easier to use though.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 11:04 am
TTH wrote:
I don't remember that commercial you wrote about but, I love my Apple.
You can't pay me to switch to a PC. I use both types and they both have their positive and negatives. I still find Apple easier to use though.

I gave up on Apples long ago their mouse is jerky and the recycle bin is impossible to get used to.

So you are you saying you would buy small Apple earbud headphones that are 50+ bucks that don' list their frequency response on the packaging?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 11:28 am
RexRed wrote:
I gave up on Apples long ago their mouse is jerky and the recycle bin is impossible to get used to.

So you are you saying you would buy small Apple earbud headphones that are 50+ bucks that don' list their frequency response on the packaging?

I don't have a problem with the mouse being jerky. Timber made a suggestion and it cleared up my mouse doing that.
Here is the link in case that is what you are referring to:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1697349#1697349

Recycle bin? You just have to empty the trash.

I don't know about the earbug headphones since I never looked into it. I
don't have a mp3 player.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 01:40 pm
Love my Mac. Love my Ipod. And I think their ads are clever.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:57 pm
eoe wrote:
Love my Mac. Love my Ipod. And I think their ads are clever.

What is so "clever" about openly insulting their competition in TV ads?

Don't you find that a bit desperate and disgusting? Besides what they are saying in their ads are simply lies.

Should the other PC companies follow suit? If they did Apple would be surely embarrassed for their futile attempt to steal market share by deceptive ads. Companies like HP/Compaq, Dell and Acer are above Apple's below the belt shoddy attacks...

Apple works with considerably less hardware and software and it only takes up about 5% of the market share of all computers in general. Who is making stuff for Apple? Very few vendors. So if it is not already made then you will have a long wait.

True, Apple computers don't have a blue screen of death they just freeze up and the program goes boop and disappears and all of you work is GONE...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 03:01 pm
TTH wrote:
RexRed wrote:

I don't have a problem with the mouse being jerky. Timber made a suggestion and it cleared up my mouse doing that.
Here is the link in case that is what you are referring to:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1697349#1697349

Recycle bin? You just have to empty the trash.

I don't know about the earbug headphones since I never looked into it. I
don't have a mp3 player.

It took them 15 years to fix their mouse drivers.
0 Replies