All Soldiers Stationed in Iraq are Missing

NickFun

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:31 am
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Written by NickFun

In a stunning setback to the Bush administration's war efforts, every American soldier serving in Iraq is missing. Pentagon officials are at a loss to explain the disappearance.

"I'm sure we'll find them", said Defense Secretary Robert Gates. "This may be the work of Al Qaeda or Iraqi insurgents. We will fight this obvious act of terrorism with all our available resources".

Gates was tight lipped as to what resources the US military could have without soldiers.

Other unnamed Pentagon officials think there is a more mundane explanation for the soldiers disappearance.

"I think they just got sick of the war and left", said an unnamed Rear Admiral, communications director for Multinational Force Iraq.

American soldiers have complained of bad food, poor drinking water, unfit sanitary facilities, overheated tents, constant illness, no sex, no contact with loved ones and the constant threat of imminent death among other things. No amount of military brainwashing seems to have enabled the soldiers to enjoy these circumstances. It is rumored that some soldiers were in Paris, Amsterdam, Munich and other European cities. President Bush was outraged at the possible acts of treason.

"I sincerely hope to find all our troops alive and healthy", Bush said. "And if they are, they will be tried for desertion and executed".

A Spoof reporter managed to locate one of the missing soldiers sitting with two beautiful ladies at an outdoor cafe in Paris. "Give me a call when the war's over", the soldier said with a smile.

Meanwhile, in downtown Baghdad, a bomb exploded. No one was killed or injured.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,858 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 03:05 pm
Excellent, nick.

Joe(I'm stealing it as soon as possible)Nation
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 03:09 pm
That looks like an interesting site, nick. What's it all about? Give me a quick breakdown.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 03:22 pm
Aren't you Gnarly Eric on that site, gustav?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8312/picture1ti1.th.png
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 03:26 pm
Why would you say such a thing?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 08:55 am
Gus, it's a web site for comedy writers. I use it to "stay limber". ou can join anytime you want. Check out all the NickFun stories and pass them along to your family and friends.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 09:09 am
Yeah, that's a neat site, Nick.

gustav, why? Because you'd fit right into it!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:44 am
Why did the moderators remove the link I had posted here? Was it dangerous?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 09:46 am
Yes. We cannot have people laughing in such dire times.

You should know better, Nick.

(Pssst. Put it in your profile as your website)
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 11:14 am
Thanks you Squinny. I just did. Though I must say, I have seen much worse web sites linked to around here. Any moderator care to comment?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 27 May, 2007 07:46 pm
Too busy laughing.

Joe(with you, not at you)Nation
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 11:59 am
NickFun wrote:
Though I must say, I have seen much worse web sites linked to around here. Any moderator care to comment?

Hey Nick, I don't think you're going to get a response from jespah here.

See http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2620081#2620081 .
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:31 pm
My web site is not spam by definition! I am not selling anything! It is simply for the mirth and amusement of a2k members! I guess "mirth and amusement" are not allowed on a2k! Perhaps we are not allowed to have fun! Are we going to sit idly by while the a2k Nazis have their way? We must face this head on!!! WHO'S WITH ME???
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:36 pm
I have sent the following PM to Jespah. I hope to receive a positive response:

The Spoof is simply an online humor site. Why is it being regarded as spam? Nothing is being sold! It asks for no money! It does not require a credit card. It does not enlarge ones penis!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:31 pm
Nick, check out Roman numeral X in this post: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2627670#2627670 .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:00 pm
Thanks for the link. I was looking for a place to steal my material from.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 10:15 pm
Steal away Edgar! Hey Mac, thanks for the info. I shall make a post to the help desl promptly.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 10:53 pm
NickFun wrote:
My web site is not spam by definition! I am not selling anything! It is simply for the mirth and amusement of a2k members! I guess "mirth and amusement" are not allowed on a2k! Perhaps we are not allowed to have fun! Are we going to sit idly by while the a2k Nazis have their way? We must face this head on!!! WHO'S WITH ME???

I am NOT a moderator. I had to make that clear so there is no misunderstanding. NickFun in your quote you said "My web site", is the web site yours? I am only asking since the TOS says you can't post links to your site.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 08:41 am
TheSpoof is not my web site. I simply have stories posted there. And now I'm pissed off because I posted in Forum Help yesterday and my post has ben deleted without being answered! The a2k Nazis are attacking!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 09:17 am
Nick,

I have nothing to do with your posts but I just wanted to chime in to say that I think you're acting like a jerk right now. Whatever happened to your posts was done by a volunteer mod following policy on disallowing users from posting websites they own or are affiliated with. Whether you disagree with it or not (I happen to think that kind of link is fine and policies will eventually reflect as much on the new version of the site) it doesn't make them Nazis.

You are acting like a prat. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies