JESUS WAS GAY . . .

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 02:42 pm
I mean, how can you miss it?

He hangs out all the time with these other dudes, with no visible means of support. He's all about love your neighbor (whose your neighbor, Jesus Boy, Simon Peter?); turn the other cheek (which cheek--top or bottom), and then, when they want to arrest him, how does it go down? Judas tells 'em: "Watch for the gay boy, i'm gonna plant a big, wet, sloppy one on him--then you send your goons in to haul him off."

Anyway, he wore sandals and a dress all the time. Do you need to be hit over the head with this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,808 • Replies: 58
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:28 pm
Well, I just hope the handbag matches the sandals when I get whumped over the head.

Jesus a queer? Oh dear me no! He may have wanted to be; but, the old queens have standards which the new queens must adhere to and one is to where the proper eye shadow on the Sabbath. Jesus wore none which disqualified him for queerity. (although we would welcome him as a complimentary member of the club...hmm...member and club in one sentence-I'm going to land in the bad place now, aren't I?)

And jewelry...I have never seen him wearing nipple rings or even a simple sapphire stud in his ear lobe or a colorful scarf. I mean how gay could he be without those accoutrements?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:41 pm
Oh that boy could accessorize . . . but they altered all them old paintings because they've been trying to keep this under wraps. Ever notice how all the Jesus pictures show a white boy . . .

. . . he was black . . . and gay . . . and a mama's boy . . . he couldn't go anywhere without Mom . . . hell, he even took her to a public stoning once . . .
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:44 pm
I suppose that could explain all the chit chat in the bible about wine, bread and fish. I don't ever remember seeing anything in there about BBQ or chicken wings.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:45 pm
And not one word about professional sports or do-it-yourself auto mechanics . . .
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:47 pm
This smells of bait.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:49 pm
Setanta wrote:
Oh that boy could accessorize . . . but they altered all them old paintings because they've been trying to keep this under wraps. Ever notice how all the Jesus pictures show a white boy . . .

. . . he was black . . . and gay . . . and a mama's boy . . . he couldn't go anywhere without Mom . . . hell, he even took her to a public stoning once . . .
Oh darling (may I call you darling? It's not sexual you know, just a figure of speech) anywho~ as I was indicating~ Darling, no self respecting queer, be they black, white, green or purple or any other color would ever go to a stoning with Mom. A proper queen knows that they must take Mom to Broadway musicals and the ballet and even a flower show.

A stoning?! Heaven forbid! No, I am afraid you're just proving that Jesus was at most a bi-sexual.
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:07 pm
The Bible says if he was gay it was okay to kill him.

Leviticus 20:13.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:21 pm
sermon on the Mount?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:24 pm
queerity.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:36 pm
No, it was Joseph who was gay. Hence the need for immaculate conception.

Genesis 37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colors.

Hello !!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:52 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
This smells of bait.

reckon?... so fish or cut dude....
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:40 pm
So, does anyone feel that Setanta is criticizing Jesus?
I have the general impression that Jesus was asexual. Now THAT is a negative.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:53 pm
No bites yet, JL....but there's still plenty more fish-bumper-stickers in the sea.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 07:00 pm
Setanta criticizing jesus? By calling him gay? JL, you so didn't seem like a homophobe to me!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 10:02 pm
LK, you misread me; I havn't a homophobic bone in my entire being.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 10:25 pm
(I know that!)
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:20 pm
(phew)
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 01:47 am
Gay!!!

I thought he was Jewish!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 04:40 am
According to my cousin S___, the two are not mutually exclusive.
0 Replies