Scarred

shark

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 11:08 am
Is this world going nuts? Have any of you seen the new ridiculous and dangerous reality tv show called SCARRED? In order to partcipate in the show, you must GUARANTEE that some part of your body will be broken or scarred in a given event. Get it?

I decided to view the show for about 5 minutes and I couldn't believe my eyes. Skaters, bikers, divers, etc all participating in events that do NOT guarantee their safety; instead, all events promise a broken arm, broken legs, broken teeth, etc.

Don't believe this e-mail? Check it out for yourself!! The show is on the MTV channel at night. It is really disturbing to see how people are now seeking ways to create their own accidents. All participants land in the hospital for days after a certain part of the body is damaged or broken. Any comments? This is only the beginning of terrible events that most of us will witness on this crazy planet.

Your view?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 905 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 11:10 am
ever hear of NASCAR? people go to watch big crashes and **** gettin blowed up. Blowed up real goood.
0 Replies

shark

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 11:22 am
yes
The BIG difference between other sports and the tv show scarred is that in scarred participants MUST get hurt, try to get hurt, love walking away with a broken arm or two, etc.

In NASCAR, accidents take place but drivers DO NOT crash against other cars or the side wall ON PURPOSE.

Get it?

Big difference, right?

A baseball player can hurt himself badly but it is NOT done intentionally.
The events taking place in JACK ASS and SCARRED are NOT accidents.

Get it?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:40 pm
OHHHH, I see. Youre concerned from the participants position right?
As far as Im concerned, the voyeurs who watch all the **** like Scarred or NaSCAR, are just a bunch of yogurt heads anyway and really should invest in a life that doesnt involve gawking at other people getting mutilated..

Get it?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 08:52 pm
Laughing I don't like reality shows at all and that one sounds like a real winner.

And yes, people are crazy Shocked

Get it?
0 Replies

RfromP

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 09:38 pm
It seems to me that most of the people who would watch the show should have already seen those gnarly videos online. I've only seen previews but I know I've seen most of what I saw online already.
0 Replies