Feelings about homosexuality without religion

au1929

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 03:53 pm
stlstrike3 wrote:
au1929 wrote:
I have no idea how much religion plays in the disdain for homosexuality. As for me I say live and let live. Even though I frown upon it.

Then answer for us... why do you frown upon it? And I encourage you to continue to ask "Why?" to your answers to arrive at the true reason you feel that way.

I frown upon the consumption of pig's feet... but by "frown upon" I mean that it's not for me, but I have absolutely no problem with people who want to do it, nor do I believe that those who choose to eat pig's feet together be barred from entering a relationship together.

If you reread my answer you will see what you said said about pigs feet I said about homosecuality. You do know or at least should understand what live and let live means.

As to why I frown on it ? Because IMO it is an unnatural act.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 06:18 pm
Why do you feel it's an unnatural act?

Please, keep answering, I'd like to see where this goes. I'm not going to play word games or try to trick you. But I will keep asking questions if I feel there's still more to it. Saying something is unnatural means you have a reason for saying that.

I'd like to go deeper and get to the root.

so....

Why do you feel it's unnatural act?
0 Replies

stlstrike3

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:06 pm
So what if it's unnatural?

Is it because it doesn't lead to procreation?

Then how do you feel about contraception being used for heterosexual sex? That, by most definitions, is also unnatural.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 06:03 am
Chai wrote:

Please, keep answering, I'd like to see where this goes. I'm not going to play word games or try to trick you. But I will keep asking questions if I feel there's still more to it. Saying something is unnatural means you have a reason for saying that.

so....

If you don't understand I pity you. Man should not be fu*king man at least in the physical sense. It is no different than a man fu*cking a sheep. Now ask me why that is an unnatural act.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 06:19 am
there should be no reason a man should not be able to get sexual pleasure from another man if they both want it.

i dont think there is any "real" negative to it, only moral or religious objections.

Well one could say sex without chance of children could lead humanity into extinction as i think the majority of children born are "accidents", but then there are plenty of people out there who want kids and dont find men that attractive. so i think were safe.

BTW man on man and man on sheep are 2 very different things, inter-species versus same-sex intercourse? use common sense! flawed logic in my opinion.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 06:39 am
ogionik
Quote:
BTW man on man and man on sheep are 2 very different things, inter-species versus same-sex intercourse? use common sense! flawed logic in my opinion

It is an unnatural act whether it be with a different species or the same sex and there is not a bit of difference between the two. The only difference is the sheep might object Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 06:44 am
thats ridiculous. id have to disagree, isnt there proof of homosexuality throughut nature?

i SWEAR i was reading about some sort of bird or something?

well i could be wrong. but same-sex and inter-species is definitely not the same, sheep and man? they are two very different things. both unnatural yes ,but not similar except for that fact, and maybe not even in that regard.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:07 am
OGIONIK
Quote:
well, i could be wrong. but same-sex and inter-species is definitely not the same, sheep and man? they are two very different things. both unnatural yes ,but not similar except for that fact, and maybe not even in that regard.

At last I made my point. Same sex intercourse, and I do not mean verbal, is an unnatural act.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:25 am
BUT WHAT OF OTHER ANIMALS THAT PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY?
damn caps but im not rewriting it
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:29 am
au1929 wrote:
Chai wrote:

so....

If you don't understand I pity you. Man should not be fu*king man at least in the physical sense. It is no different than a man fu*cking a sheep. Now ask me why that is an unnatural act.

au....I didn't say I did not understand your words, and I didn't ask for your pity.
I also did not ask for your anger.

You say man should not be f-ing man at least in the physical sense. What is the basis of that statement? How did you come by that belief.

When I ask "Why do you feel it's an unnatural act"? and you respond, "Man should not be f-ing man..." that does not answer the question.

As I said above, if I feel the answer does not get to the root, I'll keep asking until we hit paydirt.

Fair enough, your answer was "Man should not be f-ing man (because it's an unnatural act)

My next question to you au....Why is man f-ing man an unnatural act?

In addition, I'll ask the question...Why are you comparing man f-ing man to man f-ing another species?

Not to segway into beastiality, I think it would only be fair to confine f-ing amongst those of the same species.

Bearing in mind au that I'm asking this from neutral ground...

Why is man f-ing man an unnatural act?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:44 am
THE ANUS IS SUPPOSSED TO BE EXIT ONLY!

i r scienctificist!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:49 am
Chia

If you do not believe it is an unnatural act it is not my intent nor is it possible to convince you otherwise. Nor for that matter do I wish in any way to restrict your ability to partake in it. If you wish.

AS to anger. Please understand there is no anger in any of my responses just opinion.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:56 am
(Who wants to be the one to tell au that Chai's a nice married lady?)

au, I think Chai is trying to get a deeper response from you because that's part of the premise of the thread. WHY do you think it's an unnatural act? Religion? It just plain gives you the heebie-jeebies? What?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:21 am
au1929 wrote:
Chia

If you do not believe it is an unnatural act it is not my intent nor is it possible to convince you otherwise. Nor for that matter do I wish in any way to restrict your ability to partake in it. If you wish.

AS to anger. Please understand there is no anger in any of my responses just opinion.

I'm not saying if I believe or disbelieve it's an unnatural act, and I'm not asking you to convince me either way.

that is why I specifically stated I was remaining neutral.

My question is......

soz, I'm not trying to lead anyone to the ultimate answer of "religion", but if someone makes a statement, I'd like to get to the root. Saying "it just plain gives me the heebie jeebies" isn't the base......I would have to ask "WHY does it give you the heebie jeebies"?

Coming down to..."it just does"....well, that's pretty lame and perhaps says a person needs to dig a little deeper into themselves.

I hope I don't have to keep restating in every post that I'm trying to get to some sort of base line, the root of this.

I'm not necessarily even asking your opinion au....my question is...

your answer?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:29 am
sozobe
Thanks for telling me.. From her questions and the avatar I was getting the impression that.......
The basis of my opinion in no way is influenced by religion. As for it being an unnatural act. I will stand by that opinion. And in regard to my analogy [sheep dipping] I see very little difference between it and same sex intercourse and all that goes with it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:32 am
I didn't say that heebie-jeebies was the base, I was saying the same, that you're trying to get at the core or base.

Which, for au, doesn't seem to be religion, if he doesn't want to say what it IS.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:38 am
au1929 wrote:
sozobe
Thanks for telling me.. From her questions and the avatar I was getting the impression that.......
The basis of my opinion in no way is influenced by religion. As for it being an unnatural act. I will stand by that opinion. And in regard to my analogy [sheep dipping] I see very little difference between it and same sex intercourse and all that goes with it.

i have to ask, why are you avoiding answering a simple question?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:43 am
sozobe
How more can I put it than say it's an unnatural act and as I said in the very beginning I frown upon it. Oddly enough throughout this entire disscusion I do not remember anyone claiming it is natural and a secondary function of the anus.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:48 am
au, there is documentation of homosexuality in other animals. thus, making it natural, if one assumes other animals arent capable of doing things that are unnatural.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 09:01 am
OGIONIK wrote:
THE ANUS IS SUPPOSSED TO BE EXIT ONLY!

i r scienctificist!
Nope.
Quote:
Learn about the anus. These are some of the pleasure points: The opening of the anus contains the highest concentration of nerve endings. Thereafter, the anus responds mostly to feelings of fullness or pressure. Putting pressure on the ventral wall of the anus a couple of inches in will stimulate the (male) prostate gland. The tip of the (internal) clitoral body in women can also be stimulated through the anus.
http://sexuality.about.com/od/analplay/a/analplay101.htm
0 Replies