Thy oil and thy crankcase, they comfort me

patiodog

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 12:57 pm
Science has already been looking into this. Really. Cows release lots of good old natural gas all the time.

This is not akin to the harnessing proposed by a father of an old friend of mine, though, who when flatulent would make the following proposal: "Stick a pipe in my ass and call me a utility!"

Then again, maybe it is.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 03:32 pm
I am reminded of Brave New World, in which all corpses were cremated to harvest the electrolytes . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2003 05:30 pm
Soylent Green is made of peeple!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 05:42 am
The part of Charlton Heston will be played by Deion Sanders.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 08:42 am
I know Deion's fertile ground for mockery, but in fairness, he said he set a hard limit to what he was going to pay this guy (besides the references to what Jesus told him) because he's been ripped off thoroughly and often in the past. It's not too hard to imagine the gouging that goes on when rich athletes (or rich anyones) are involved.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 09:46 am
Good point, Boss, when you have that kind of money, it's likely that the mercantile public thinks you have "sucker" tatooed on your forehead . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 09:48 am
It obviously doesn't help your cause when you claim the savior as your financial advisor and automotive expert, though.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 09:52 am
Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal posts of life . . .

On the other hand, if the mechanic has that little fish sign out front, you might be speakin' his language . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 10:55 am
The Book, revised: Genesis, Exodus, Chilton...
0 Replies