Matthew Barnes/Cremaster 3

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 02:52 am
Let me rephrase this post, as it was taken and put under "movies" last time.(This is my fault, I should have restrained my anger and made a discussion, not a review.) Matthew Barnes, the creator of Cremaster 3, is an artist and avowed sculptor who alleges he turned the film into his artistic media. Aside from being angry with the movie, I wanted to discuss it if anyone has seen it.

Anyone familiar with the work of Matthew Barnes? What do you think of his work? Is there somthing I'm missing from "cremaster 3?" Did he accomplish his goals of successfully combining a variety of art media?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,179 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 03:30 am
I'm sorry, I moved the other topic. If you want, I can just put it back here - I figured since you were referring to a film, it should be in Film.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 12:05 pm
No, it's okay there. Thank you though. That other one -was- slanted more towards movie review. And maybe in the movie section I'll prevent more people from seeing it Smile.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 12:15 pm
Good to see you've got a mission! :-D
0 Replies