Rest peacefully, timberlandko

timberbranch

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 02:53 pm
Thanks Reyn. Yeah Wandel, I was just cruising around the Riddle thread.

You know, I think my Mom would love this place, and she'll have TONS more stories than I have. She's still learning to understand computers in general ... "I click on my butterfly to get my email" Rolling Eyes I've been sending her info bits about things like shortcuts, icons, hyperlinks, etc. This would be great for her, not only for the emotional support, but just so she can see what a good bunch Timber was connect to.

My first attempt will be to get her registered, and we'll go from there.... and so on, and so forth. Mr. Green
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 04:36 pm
timberbranch wrote:
Thanks Reyn. Yeah Wandel, I was just cruising around the Riddle thread.

You know, I think my Mom would love this place, and she'll have TONS more stories than I have. She's still learning to understand computers in general ... "I click on my butterfly to get my email" Rolling Eyes I've been sending her info bits about things like shortcuts, icons, hyperlinks, etc. This would be great for her, not only for the emotional support, but just so she can see what a good bunch Timber was connect to.

My first attempt will be to get her registered, and we'll go from there.... and so on, and so forth. Mr. Green

There's a help desk link at the bottom of every page. My staff (my posse, heh) and I answer 'em all, and we'd be honored to help you and J. if you need it.

And now a link to an incredibly silly topic which includes (I think it's on page 3 -- and a pity some of the pics are gone, but they were of, er, a hand-drawn T. Rex that seemed to have been crossed with Dolly Parton, if yanno what I mean) a great quote from timber, including something about a tinfoil hat. Smile
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=84783
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 04:38 pm
Oops, my error, it's on page 9 of that topic.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 05:00 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Who had waaaaaay too much fun with Set and then fell down/went boom on the grass laughing too hard and scaring the bejesus out of my little puppies?
^^^^ Timberlandko, of course!

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7038/setantaebethtoberesized4op.jpg

Set (and me) a coupla years back

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3118/baileyandcleobusted6hc.jpg

Two little dogs who got the full "Timberland loves dogs" experience in Madison during an A2K get-together
0 Replies

timberbranch

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 05:18 pm
Thanks Jespah & Beth. Jes, if you still have my mom's number, I may need your help walking her in. I know a fair amount, you know more.

First she has to want to be here... it seems likely she'll want to join once she sees past the imaginary hurdles.

T
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 05:21 pm
Just let me know when -- and yes, 'course I still have it. Actually, it's on this desk. Blue paper. Smile
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 09:01 pm
Since Kevin was such a dog lover, here's a pic from last year... Dakota and I were hiking in Beaver Brook conservation land in Hollis NH in March of 2006.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/789/dognmedm9.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 09:36 pm
I know this wasnt supposed to be an introduction thread, but I do have to say that I am loving the curve it has taken.
I almost feel like I am meeting everyone again for the first time.

>waving
Hiiya everyone.
Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 10:23 pm
I don't think it's off track. Actually, I think Timber would be very happy to know his passing brought us all together like this.

As the title of the thread says, Rest peacefully, timberlandko.

<waves at Timber's family>
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 10:36 pm
Eva, what makes you think Timber is not orchestrating this thread as we speak? :wink:
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:02 pm
Good point! Cool
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:55 pm
Late her, but sad to hear the news!

Best wishes to Timber's family - so nice to see them appearing!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 01:01 am
I suppose with all the pictures of boys here, I should toss mine in too. I don't know if Kevin approved of truly viscious animals, but here's my 3.5 pounds of pure pain.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8845/drago2en4.jpg
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 01:20 am
Cute!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 02:25 am
Gelisgesti wrote:
Eva, what makes you think Timber is not orchestrating this thread as we speak? :wink:

That he didn't believe in an afterlife?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 04:14 am
I refuse to say g'bye to Timber aka Kevin. He's still around and always will be as long as A2K exists.

That's me in the red shirt at an Obama Rally in Oakland, CA a couple weeks ago.

http://butrfly.net/uploaded_images/lynnObamaRallyOakland31707-715792.jpg
0 Replies

timberbranch

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 09:58 am
timberlandko wrote:
No problems at this end - big problems at your end are lack of evidence for religion and religion's definitionally necessary component of spiritualitu/metaphysics. Solve those two problems, and you've got something to work with, untill then, you're going in circles with your parade of straw menstraw men.

BTW - if ya ain't havin' fun, yer doin' it wrog.

Smile T
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 01:04 pm
dlowan wrote:
Gelisgesti wrote:

Yeah, I can't wait to tease him about that.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 01:19 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Gelisgesti wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Clever.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 03:08 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Gelisgesti wrote:

What makes you assume........if there IS an afterlife...that you'll be in the same place?
0 Replies