Need parts for Rain Soft Airmaster

aunttam

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 06:04 pm
We have the Rain Soft Airmaster Ultra 65052. We need to replace two bulbs and the Rain Soft distributor we purchased it from wants to charge us $250 to replace them. The system is only a little over a year old and they never told us this equipment had bulbs that needed to be replaced. My husband says he could replace the bulbs himself if we could find them but the distributor will not sell us the parts they will only let us have them if we pay the $250 to have them installed. Does anybody know where we can get these parts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,894 • Replies: 4
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 06:14 pm
Google is your friend here.

Try to ID the part numbers on the bulbs and search Google Images to locate a match.

HTH ~
0 Replies

bells

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 03:40 pm
@aunttam,
I am checking into this for my family as well. I spoke with the Rainsoft lady today and she said they recommend replacing the bulbs every 2 years. Is your distributor telling you they need to be replaced already?

The Rainsoft of Indianapolis company will sell 2 bulbs for $105.93 and will ship them...you have to put them in yourself. I thought this was really high..if I find anything better, I'll let you know!
pedrosagonza

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2010 04:39 pm
@bells,
hi my name is Peter, regarding those bulbs I just got dinged $358 to replace those bulbs, the company in Indy do they have a web site? or a number?
0 Replies

DaddyRichATL

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2015 09:16 am
@aunttam,
The two bulbs in my Rain Soft Airmaster Ultra 65052 carry the part numbers LAHV94 and LAHV93L which I found on eBay for $32 and $28 respectively.
I will be replacing them myself.

0 Replies