Deju Vu all over again: Another biopsy

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:23 pm
Dammit, Noddy.....so sorry to hear this.

Crossing everything with great determination......
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:46 pm
Noddy,
Thinking of you and sending good thoughts and wishes your way. Are they going to give you a little IV sedation for this biopsy? I'm assuming that since the Radiologist will be performing the biopsy that it will be done in Ultrasound or CT. I'm a Radiology Tech and assist with non-surgical interventions. I'd be there holding your hand!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 07:58 pm
Geez, how have you kept quiet? I admire your pluck, and assume that it is in the reeling out, to do with your own feelings.
You have a bunch of cushions here.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:09 pm
Oh, Poop!

Fingers and other bits crossed for Noddy!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:12 pm
Laughter, the best medicine

We have a kiwi sized lump over here too, just to the east of us. But they're usually benign and nothing to worry about.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:40 pm
I am so sorry to hear that Noddy. I'll keep my fingers crossed and
send all positive thoughts to you. It will be benign - just think in these
terms!

Good luck, Noddy!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:58 pm
Noddy, I'm going to be part of the virtual hand-holding force on Friday at 9:30. (8:30 Central) Thank you for letting us know.

Howzabout these sequins?
http://www.amiramor.com/catalog/images/david%20photo%20065.jpg
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:58 pm
Tico--

I don't bestow cyberhugs, but I receive them with pleasure.

Littlek--

Thank you. Hospitals these days are enormous. There is so much that can go wrong.

Tai Chi--

Your kind thoughts are most welcome.

Dlowan--

Cross everything? Including swords with fate? You have the moxie to do it. Thank you.

Martybaker--

You're another one of my personal medical authorities. The biopsy will be done with CT scan. I've heard that the sedation will "relax" me or "put me just under". I think I'm supposed to hold very still.

Osso--

Believe me, Thumper's Mother and I have been having a lot of conversations. "If you can't think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Margo--

Please back Dlowan up in the sword-crossing department. Thanks for the kind words.

Dadpad--

Humor is a Good Thing. Meanwhile, Mr. Noddy broke his arm last weekend and my ISP is having major growing pains.

Humor is still a Good Thing.

Calamity Jane--

Positive thoughts are very welcome. Thank you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 08:59 pm
So, is Friday on?

(we're there).
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 09:01 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Humor is a Good Thing. Meanwhile, Mr. Noddy broke his arm last weekend and my ISP is having major growing pains.

Broke his arm?! And I know he's not the most... graceful... patient.

Will you have some RL support in addition to the vast swell of A2K virtual support?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 09:02 pm
Mac--

Elegant sequins--glorious sequins.

A support system that stretches across time zones is very powerful. Thank you.

Osso--

I won't know for sure about the biopsy until late afternoon or early evening on Thursday (tomorrrow).
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 09:06 pm
Soz--

Fortunately there isn't too much to recover from with a needle biopsy. Mr. Noddy spends a lot of time napping these days--and he's always been a gentleman about ignoring a little dust and dog hair.

My freezer is stocked with meals in single-serving portions and I have an armful of trashy novels to read.

If major surgery is necessary my d-i-l will come down.

I'm a survivor.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 10:03 pm
That's it. You area survivor.
In there with you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 10:04 pm
Oh, wait, maybe you would prefer personal space then, and if so, some of us will be just near.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 10:08 pm
Let us know tomorrow, Noddy..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 10:14 pm
DAMMIT!!!

(I can't believe I read through this entire thread and nobody said it.)

Put me down for the 9:30 Friday virtual handholding. I wouldn't miss it. I'll say a prayer, too, even if you don't go for that sort of thing.
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 12:47 am
Adding my good wishes, Noddy. You're a strong person!!

With much love, sakhi
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 01:14 am
You have only my best wishes.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 01:21 am
Fingers will be crossed - the oucome will hopefully be as good as last time when I did so.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 05:12 am
9:30 - Friday - hand holding, incense burning, joke-telling, poetry reciting, positive vibes giving, praying (if you do that), dog (or cat)-petting, bird watching, plant nurturing, cooking and baking-fest duly scheduled in Outlook.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:09:34