Ox is right, chocolates always brings you ladies back. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:38 pm
hello again mpg! Very Happy
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:39 pm
[url=http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2543318#2543318]toots3928[/url] wrote:
timberlandko wrote:

/-----big long rambling post already seen twice now has been snipped in the interest of brevity-----/

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing - If ya ain't havin' fun, yer doin' it wrong - Laughing
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:39 pm
thin mints are very popular. emily isn't in girls scouts anymore but when she was oh boy did we have a house full of cookies!
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:42 pm
toots3928 wrote:
thin mints are very popular. emily isn't in girls scouts anymore but when she was oh boy did we have a house full of cookies!

I've got 2 nieces that are girl scouts and we usually buy 6 boxes from each. It's a good thing that you can freeze them. The cookies not the nieces. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:48 pm
toots3928 wrote:
i am now entered 44 times to win a 5-Day Trip for Two to Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean or any U.S. Domestic Destination Including Alaska!!!! Very Happy

My son won a cruise several years ago. The radio station said he could not claim the prize because he was 18 and you had to be 21 to enter. My wife filed a complaint with the FCC and we got the cruise and an apology from the station manager. The station got a hefty fine.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:50 pm
unclelarry wrote:
toots3928 wrote:
i am now entered 44 times to win a 5-Day Trip for Two to Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean or any U.S. Domestic Destination Including Alaska!!!! Very Happy

My son won a cruise several years ago. The radio station said he could not claim the prize because he was 18 and you had to be 21 to enter. My wife filed a complaint with the FCC and we got the cruise and an apology from the station manager. The station got a hefty fine.
who went on the cruise?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:53 pm
Hey, larry - got any idea how long do unfrozen neices keep? And is there some special way ya gotta wrap 'em or something before ya store 'em?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 03:57 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Hey, larry - got any idea how long do unfrozen neices keep? And is there some special way ya gotta wrap 'em or something before ya store 'em?
i hear vacuum packing works the best!
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:04 pm
toots3928 wrote:
unclelarry wrote:
toots3928 wrote:

who went on the cruise?

The cruise that he was supposed to go on was scheduled for September. By the time we got everything straightened out they gave him a cruise for the following March, which coincided with the kids spring break from school. So we paid an additional $175/person for 2 additional people, used some frequent flyer miles that I had and all four of us went.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:07 pm
timberlandko wrote:

They keep quite nicely for about 6 to 8 months. I usualy wrap them in a quality butchers paper and then use my vaccum seal to assure freshness. You have to thaw them out very slowly. They are especially good smoked or deep fried.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:08 pm
so i guess it worked out better that way huh?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:11 pm
unclelarry wrote:
timberlandko wrote:

They keep quite nicely for about 6 to 8 months. I usualy wrap them in a quality butchers paper and then use my vaccum seal to assure freshness. You have to thaw them out very slowly. They are especially good smoked or deep fried.
could you recommend a dipping sauce for those unkie? Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:11 pm
Timberlandko, I do apologize, I misread your post. They do not keep very well unfrozen. I would suggest using within a day or two at most. Of course you could smoke or cure them for a longer shelf life.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:12 pm
toots3928 wrote:
so i guess it worked out better that way huh?

Yeah, it worked out real well. We all had a good time.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:14 pm
toots3928 wrote:
unclelarry wrote:
timberlandko wrote:

could you recommend a dipping sauce for those unkie? Laughing

Any good pepper sauce or maybe a honey mustard, it really depends on your personal preference. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:16 pm
Toots, I've got to run. My wife is working tonight and I've got to get home and let the dogs out. They'll probably be at the door with their legs crossed. Laughing Laughing Laughing See you later darlin'
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:25 pm
have a good one unkie!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:42 pm
Having fun?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2007 04:54 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
Having fun?
not really. i'm vacuuming. how about you?
0 Replies