Help Needed on Marlboro Contest III

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 07:42 am
Howdy Unkie ... so far OK. I made it through last week which sucked big time ... nothing in particular, just major negative atmospheric pressure! I'm probably into my new position on Thursday. Only time will tell how it will affect my participation here.

How you doing? Sorry no donuts this a.m. Mad
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 08:06 am
Got to leave the office for awhile. Don't know if I can get back here today. Mad
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 08:55 am
Congratulations on Part III, everybody! You guys always amaze me!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:02 am
So, is there a part three question / puzzle? Or is that all done?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:15 am
What the hell is squinney doing on this thread? I can understand why wandel is here -- he has a morbid fascination with the daily ramblings of this crowd of crazed moonshiners, but squinney has always appeared to me to be somewhat innocent and level-headed and more apt to be found in quieter, less hectic threads.

Puzzling.

Now I'm forced to hang around to make sure bigred or UncleLarry do not try anything funny with Bear's old lady.

If they do.... they will answer to me.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:38 am
I must have left the door open when I left ... my bad!

JW and Squinney thanks for stopping by ... no squinney there is currently no contest underway. The contest that spawned this thread (and the other two) ended Dec 18th. Were just waiting for results which should come out the first week of April. In the meantime we just help each other through the day. If Marlboro does have another Outwit the West competition, they'll announce it around May and start it around August.

Gus - Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:40 am
You roll your eyes at me again, Flumoxed, and I will take those stupid-looking horns of yours and bend them into the shape of a pretzel.

Do I make myself clear?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:46 am
Give it your best shot Gus Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:47 am
Okay. Thanks, Ox.

(backs out the door, closing it after grabbing wandel and dragging him with me.)

And, if you see Bear... I was never here.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:50 am
squinney wrote:
Okay. Thanks, Ox.

(backs out the door, closing it after grabbing wandel and dragging him with me.)

And, if you see Bear... I was never here.

Oh sure, leave me alone with a now-rabid Flomoxed. The man is so pissed he has steam coming out his nose and squinney simply says, "See ya, Gus! Good luck."

With friends like that...
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:52 am
Squinney ... no need to go! The open door comment was for Gus. :wink:
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:53 am
Gus and Flumoxed,

I was just leaving but thought I should explain who "Bear" is. A2K's "Bi-Polar Bear" is Squinney's husband in real life. When Bear and Gus get together, the worst mischief always occurs. Make sure that Bear does not find out about this thread.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:56 am
I know who Bear is, wandel.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:59 am
Thanks for the heads-up JW. I was not aware of the relationship. We normally treat the friendly folks here real nice. So she's welcome to stop by anytime and we won't bite.

As for Gus ... you remain an enigma. But someday, someone will discover the true person behind that shriveled exterior.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:59 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I know who Bear is, wandel.

Sorry. I always underestimate you.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:28 am
Hell there....I see some of the way ward lost have found they're way home again Laughing Laughing Laughing wj always a pleasure when you drop in .....squinney welcome.....and gus what can I possibly say, except that you send me...to where? who knows......((((((Oxie))))) Morning!
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:48 am
Morning {{{{{Ben}}}}} ... ventured out for a moment to the other A2K world ... followed Gus to see if he was bright and sunny just for us. Naw he's pissing on everybody's cheerios.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:09 am
as long as he ain't pissing on mine...we're good....I like my milk white..thank you very much Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:14 am
For some reason he has a "thing" for me. I really thought he swung the other way based on how he's pursued the ladies here. Sometimes you just never know. :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:21 am
So
Is anyone still here?
0 Replies