Help Needed on Marlboro Contest III

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:41 am
I always have someone drive me home after a night of drinking...it just looks like their drunk Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:49 am
benoutwitted wrote:
It good to see someome still has faith in me Laughing Laughing Laughing

I never said that I didn't have any faith in you, I just thought that maybe you had got directions from a person that was a little less than sober. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:51 am
unclelarry wrote:
benoutwitted wrote:
It good to see someome still has faith in me Laughing Laughing Laughing

I never said that I didn't have any faith in you, I just thought that maybe you had got directions from a person that was a little less than sober. :wink: Laughing

Me too! Now why would she assume we would think she'd drive while intoxicated? Shocked
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:53 am
one good thing about me is when I get drunk...I'm a very happy drunk....and I find people very funny....even when they ain't....just can't help myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:57 am
benoutwitted wrote:
one good thing about me is when I get drunk...I'm a very happy drunk....and I find people very funny....even when they ain't....just can't help myself Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought you'd be alot of fun! Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:57 am
hahahaha (hick up) hahahaha (hick up) hahaha (hick up) that's me Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 08:58 am
benoutwitted wrote:

Yeah and I bet the cops just love to see you coming. Laughing Laughing :wink:

Seriously, I doubt that you would get behind the wheel after tipping a few.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:00 am
Hell I can't even hold on to the steering wheel..let alone figure out where the key goes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing no wonder I always hurt the next day...it ain't from the drinking ...it's from all the laughing I do Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:08 am
Flumoxed wrote:
benoutwitted wrote:

I thought you'd be alot of fun! Laughing Twisted Evil

I do have my moments....more moments then I care to share...Let's just say....I could have a video on america's funnyest and would probably win it hands down Shocked
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:09 am
Of course I would have to change my name and leave the county Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:10 am
How about posting it on You Tube so Unkie and I can see it now! I think I can speak for both of us (and Coon too ... Woo Hoo) that would be a "must see"! Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:13 am
Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm sure y'all been there once or twice yourselves Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:16 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm sure y'all been there once or twice yourselves Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think once Rolling Eyes I'm a jolly fellow, too. Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:18 am
ok guys before this turns into cowgirls gone wild video....I better say my good byes....and see ya in a bits...have fun Very Happy
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:22 am
benoutwitted wrote:
ok guys before this turns into cowgirls gone wild video....I better say my good byes....and see ya in a bits...have fun Very Happy

WHY IS IT ALWAYS B4 YOU "GO WILD"! ONE DAY YOU'RE GONNA STAY AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! Razz

And we'll wait patiently for that moment. :wink: Cool
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:32 am
Good Day everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:43 am
Howdy Coon. You missed the good stuff! Confused
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 09:48 am