Any All My Children fans?

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 12:02 pm
Sooo anyone else been watching recently? Boy things have been pretty intense with all the murders...Simone, Erin, Dixie and now Babe (well not really)!

Sooo who do you think the killer is? Do you think it is Alex Cambias? Looks like he never really died to begin with...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 939 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 12:06 pm
Welcome to the monkey house.

I am not a fan of this program. I just wanted to drop by and say that i strongly suspect that you will get a good response, but that it may not happen right away, so don't be discouraged. Fans of this program will show up eventully.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 12:58 pm
thanks Smile I have watched it for years and LUV it -- hopefully someone will come around and chat with me Smile
0 Replies

PJV

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 01:19 pm
I started watching AMC in the days of Tara, Phil, Ericka and Chuck. IMO the show has gone to the dogs. Ever since they started Fusion and brought in so many rail thin women who all look and dress and act alike it is just annoying.

I really got tired of it when they seemed to make the show revolve around Bianca and her gayness. I felt it was all about glomming on to the latest band wagon. The problem was they became unable to develop any traditional straight couple that was interesting. Remember Jenny and Greg? Why can't they write that kind of stuff any more.

I think the show made a huge mistake when they turned Vanessa into Proteus and then killed off Leo. Vanessa and Palmer were a hoot together. They should have kept Vanessa on the show to play the modern day Pheobe Wallingford snob type.

I haven't watched the show for about two years.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:53 pm
oh wow the show has changed alot since then ... some of those characters aren't even there anymore .. I'm still addicted and watch it daily though.. There are also new writers now though and their shows should be coming out soon so I am excited to see what new storyline will appear and what new directions the show will go towards next!!
0 Replies