Do you believe in Astral Projection?

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 06:02 pm
They have absolutely no desire and no motive for coming closer to any lady who doesn't want them to.

Uptight ladies are off the radar my dear. They could easily avoid what they are trembling at the thought of by staying at home and watching the gardening programmes with no need to change out of their jogging bottoms into the come on kit.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:35 am
I think women enjoy having creepy stalkers. It's a means for them to get confirmation that they are interesting without having to give anything in return... Smile
And if they get a court order for this guy to stay away they really feel special.. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:08 am
I've done the astral projection thing a couple of times. It seems pretty real to me.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:48 am
Cyr wrote-

Quote:
And if they get a court order for this guy to stay away they really feel special..

Not as special as when they get him 10 years though. That must really give them a kick.

They should be avoided.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:23 am
NickFun wrote:
I've done the astral projection thing a couple of times. It seems pretty real to me.
Lots of things that seem pretty real are not Nick.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 04:50 pm
Reality, for one.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 05:37 pm
Cyracuz wrote:
Reality, for one.

Oh get real!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 08:08 am
ok lets just close this thread, which I think has run out of steam anyway, by saying astral projection is junk. Rubbish. It was not is not now and never will be valid: at all. Ever.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 11:05 am
You're just saying that because you cannot do it yourself... :wink:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 11:25 am
Cyracuz wrote:
You're just saying that because you cannot do it yourself... :wink:
this is true...because its junk, only of any interest to feeble minded emotionally immature day dreaming half wits Very Happy imo.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 11:40 am
careful now, or I'll astrally project myself over to you and whop your opinionated arse Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 11:49 am
Cyracuz wrote:
careful now, or I'll astrally project myself over to you and whop your opinionated arse Twisted Evil
you wish
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 05:12 pm
Well, to be honest, I'm not big on astral projecting. It may be that it is possible, I wouldn't presume to know either way. But it's not an issue that takes up much of my time or thought. As far as I am concerned, there are more interesting and more substantial issues to ponder.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 06:29 pm
That's certainly true.

Can Vic persuade Carole to help him show that his ex made a big mistake when she blew him out.

That's what I'm pondering.

He hasn't half done a load of AP on her and there's nothing doing yet. She's obviously not a dog in the scientific sense of the word.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 06:35 pm
Regardless of whether or not it is theoretically possible according to the laws of the universe, it definitely has never been done by a human.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 06:49 pm
Well, there's always the stories of people who have reported seeing themselves on the operation table, as if they were hovering below the ceiling. They've described things, what the doctors said, who did what, and given descriptions of things they've seen even though their eyes were closed all along, and they were drugged to unconsciousness...

But they are only stories, so I guess they don't prove anything. But to say that it's never been done is just as presumptious as saying that it can be done. Truth is that we don't know.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:05 pm
Cyracuz wrote:
Well, there's always the stories of people who have reported seeing themselves on the operation table, as if they were hovering below the ceiling.
Quote:

Near death experiences are a natural response when you drain oxygen from the brain, it is repeatable in the lab.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:08 pm
So you mean that by draining an unconsious person's brain of oxygen you are enabeling him to see the bald spot on top of your head? Smile
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:25 pm
To imagine that, yes.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 07:35 pm
So you have a bald spot? Or am I imagining it? Razz
0 Replies