Court Vicrtory against terrorists.

Baldimo

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:12 am
NickFun wrote:
There is no good argument for suspending human rights. Our government is the most reprehensible one on Earth at the moment.

Oh stop hating. If it were so bad then how come millions of people a year are dieing to get into our "reprehensible" country?

Get real and stop being a baby.
0 Replies

anton

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:16 pm
Baldimo wrote:

Oh stop hating. If it were so bad then how come millions of people a year are dieing to get into our "reprehensible" country?
Get real and stop being a baby.

If people are dying to get into your country it is only because your government is making it extremely dangerous for them to do so. There is no argument that the USA is the richest and most powerful country on earth, so it is not surprising that many from impoverished nations would want to share in the prosperity, the argument is the way in which your government is flouting that power.
To pacify the world and win hearts and minds can only be done by example and the example being presented by the present US administration is only dishonouring and besmirching the reputation of that once great and respected country to the point where it is the most hated government on the planet.

If you find that hard to believe I suggest you look around the internet and read some of the news programmes, opinions and articles to that effect; the Italian Prime Minister has just been forced to resign because of his pro US foreign policy, tens of thousands of Italians are demonstrating because they want US bases out of Italy and they want nothing to do with that other American war in Afghanistan, and yesterday and today there are demonstrations against the war criminal Dick Cheney who is visiting our country, two thirds of Australians want our troops home from Iraq, we have had enough of your war mongering government, we want peace when all your Bush neo-cons can do is demonize other nations such as North Korea, Iran and only yesterday Cheney was demonizing China … The world has had enough of US hegemony, we want no more lies and misinformation, get rid of America's phoney war on terror, the only terrorists in this world are the Americans and the sooner you shake off the Rambo condition and stop believing your own fiction the safer the world will be; we don't need your barbaric system of torture and the denial of justice; give us back the America we once admired and respected.
NickFun, I realize that vast majority of American citizens also want peace and tranquility, hang in there friend, the world will one day welcome that good ole Country back to the fold.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:31 pm
The simple fact is military persons make mistakes the same as everyone. It is entirely possible to pick up and incarcerate an innocent person by mistake.

If a person mistakenly incarcerated then has no right to challenge their detention how can they possibly bring the mistake to the attention of those who can have them released.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 08:40 am
Baldimo wrote:

If it were so bad then how come millions of people a year are dieing to get into our "reprehensible" country?

Dieing? Were they brunettes and now they are blondes?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 01:28 pm
NickFun wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

If it were so bad then how come millions of people a year are dieing to get into our "reprehensible" country?

Dieing? Were they brunettes and now they are blondes?

No bald Buddhists!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 01:42 pm
dadpad wrote:
The simple fact is military persons make mistakes the same as everyone. It is entirely possible to pick up and incarcerate an innocent person by mistake.

If a person mistakenly incarcerated then has no right to challenge their detention how can they possibly bring the mistake to the attention of those who can have them released.

stop being so sensible!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 02:56 pm
Baldimo wrote:
No bald Buddhists!

Aww, come on. What would we do without McG?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 03:32 pm
I am not bald.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 03:43 pm
I don't believe that for a minute.

You'll have to drop some photos.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 04:13 pm
McG IS bold - I feel it.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 11:57 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I am not bald.

He has three hairs. I seen 'em.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 12:00 am
NickFun wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
I am not bald.

He has three hairs. I seen 'em.

Don't mistake what you see in the mirror as my reflection.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 08:56 am
ehBeth wrote:

stop being so sensible!

this?...from a Canadian? ha!
0 Replies