Rain Soft Amazon Gold Water Softener Electrical hookup.

spletz

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 11:45 am
Gentlemen,

I have a question I hope you may help me out with. I just bought a used Rain Soft Amazon Gold Water Softener. Model Number AQC50.

I have it all installed except for the electrical connections. There is a transformer that plugs into the wall. Out of this transformer there are 3 low gage wires One is red and is connected to a terminal on the transformer marked AC. A second wire is green and is connected to a terminal on the transformer marked GND. A third wire which is white is connected to a terminal on the transformer marked AC.

In the inside of the control box on the filter unit is a terminal block with 3 wires connected to it that runs to the main PCB board of the control box. This terminal block has no markings and I have no wiring schematic for hooking the 3 wires from the transformer plugged into the wall to the terminal block in the control box.

Can you tell, me when looking at the terminal block (mounted horizontally) in the control box which wires go to which connection?

Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,558 • Replies: 1
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 12:30 pm
The unit is not polarized. Green to Ground the other two can connect to either of the two left over post.

HTH ~
0 Replies