0

Commercial water treatment system ~ picture

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 08:08 am
I just wanted to share with all of you a picture of a commercial installation in south Atlanta I was recently involved in.
The three tanks stand over 8 feet tall with 2" inlet/outlet lines. These are small commercial tanks, most are much larger.

Photo Link
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,200 • Replies: 4

Andy CWS

1  
Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:27 am
When you say that you were involved, what precisely had you done; sales, testing, installation, service? What were the particular water treatment issues and desired results?

I know that commercial/industrial work can be very taxing as client fiscal budget restrictions, committee approval, EPA requirements, local permits, competitive bidding, personnel/company qualifications, future service demands, and client personnel training are all just a part of this part of the industry.

How did you submit photos here? I could share with you a couple of my own, if you like.

Andy Christensen CWS

H2O MAN

0  
Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:49 am
Andy CWS wrote:

Andy Christensen CWS

Hey Andy,

My involvement was mostly set up/build, programing and training plant personnel. I also assisted in the installation.
It was a small job, but I thought some here would take interest.

The product water is used to mix large batches of cleaning products from concentrate. This mixture is then packaged for individual retail sales nationwide.

Just click on the IMG button and insert the http code for your images between the [IMG] -- [/IMG]

Are you getting snow in OH today?
I think I'll play 9 this afternoon Cool

dadpad

1  
Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:58 am
Andy CWS wrote:

Andy Christensen CWS

You will need to host your pictures on a site such as "photobucket" After you click reply on this site you will see an img button above the box you type in. click this button copy the url of the photo you hosted into the popup.

timberlandko

2  
Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 03:18 pm
Andy CWS wrote:
How did you submit photos here?

Tutorial - How to post an image

If ya wanna try stuff, experiment a bit, and figure things out, a good place for that is the Testing Forum