Atheists, smarter than religious people

spendius

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I'd settle for a drug addicted prostitute for a Mom to get into a 4 year old's class. And cough up every penny of my assets.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:42 pm
@spendius,
You should very well know that my ancestors sold your ancestors woman and you should also know that they were property so why would their opinion count? Woman could not be heard!
spendius

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
It's not a theory I consider valid. It's feminist propaganda in the service of claiming to be victims and, as such, deserving of sympathy and assistance.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 05:54 pm
@spendius,
So you think that the afghans are not behind us in their ethics?

You may feel at home if you moved their as you may find that you share the same mores!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2010 06:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
spendi will feel right at home in Afghanistan. He'll participate in the rock throwing at women.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 12:16 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

I never hold a grudge. It is not constructive and only ages one ungracefully. Love your enemies, bless them that curse you.
Yes,yes those are beautiful words, but try to live by them.

Are you always nice to those you love?
Ah, now you'r just looking for a bad excuse to be an asshole?
spendius

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 03:11 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You may feel at home if you moved their as you may find that you share the same mores!

What basis do you have for that smear other than that the slippery use of "may" (twice) allows you to indulge unreasoning logic without you having actually said anything in order to try to cover yourself for the ridiculous post you composed involving some irrelevant dross about your and my ancestors about whom I know very little as I suspect is true in your case also.

You have also read my post the way you choose to without bothering to examine it to see if there are other interpretations. Which there are.

Men were sold as well.

My posts are written for intelligent people and not for those who only think they are. Prehaps you will honour me by not reading them in future. I would be very grateful.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 04:17 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

I never hold a grudge. It is not constructive and only ages one ungracefully. Love your enemies, bless them that curse you.
Yes,yes those are beautiful words, but try to live by them.

Are you always nice to those you love?
Ah, now you'r just looking for a bad excuse to be an asshole?

No, I am just looking for an honest answer from you.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 06:50 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

What basis do you have for that smear other than that the slippery use of "may" (twice) allows you to indulge unreasoning logic without you having actually said anything in order to try to cover yourself for the ridiculous post you composed involving some irrelevant dross about your and my ancestors about whom I know very little as I suspect is true in your case also.

You have also read my post the way you choose to without bothering to examine it to see if there are other interpretations. Which there are.

Men were sold as well.

My posts are written for intelligent people and not for those who only think they are. Prehaps you will honour me by not reading them in future. I would be very grateful.

Spendius I do apologise for not being 100% honest with you, I was only trying to give you other view points than your own. The view points are of recorded history just not in the detail that I had used..

You say that I am interpreting your quotes wrong, "then please correct me and not alow me to misunderstand you. What good is a conversation if I am not understanding what you are meaning?

My Quote: [ You should very well know that my ancestors sold your ancestors woman and you should also know that they were property so why would their opinion count? Woman could not be heard ]

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/90688-54#post-4348683

Your Reply: { It's not a theory I consider valid. It's feminist propaganda in the service of claiming to be victims and, as such, deserving of sympathy and assistance]

And now you admit that it happened with this reply [Men were sold as well]

It amazes me how we can continue to follow old traditions with the knowledge that is available to us today.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 09:19 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:
No, I am just looking for an honest answer from you.
Well, you got it, besides I don't see the point in your forther question.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 03:54 pm
@HexHammer,
Sorry, I don't know what a forther question is. I doubt I would have asked it if I did. Perhaps you could enlighten me.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 06:48 pm
@Cyracuz,
I am very puzzled But I can not say that atheist are smarter than religious people. I do wonder if these religious people have no other choice than to lie about there faith because they are in over there heads for some reason or another. The reason why I say this is because I do know of some priest that have no where to go If they denounce their faith.
Even though they are atheist they have to continue to preach the word or they will loose their income. Is this the reason for all? "No I do not think so as I have also seen many believers that are extremely smart.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I am very puzzled But I can not say that atheist are smarter than religious people. I do wonder if these religious people have no other choice than to lie about there faith because they are in over there heads for some reason or another. The reason why I say this is because I do know of some priest that have no where to go If they denounce their faith.
Even though they are atheist they have to continue to preach the word or they will loose their income. Is this the reason for all? "No I do not think so as I have also seen many believers that are extremely smart.

This is about the most ridiculous thing I have read today. You judge all religious people because of one priest that you know.

If I was to make a determination that atheist are not smarter than religious people and were to base it on one person. I would base it on you.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:23 pm
@Intrepid,
That would because you did not read my last sentence and I left out two words on my second.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

That would because you did not read my last sentence and I left out two words on my second.

Perhaps you should read what you write before you post it. Smart people would do that.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:29 pm
@Intrepid,
maybe you should have read the last sentence and not jump to conclusions when people make mistakes! do you ever make mistakes?
Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

maybe you should have read the last sentence and not jump to conclusions when people make mistakes! do you ever make mistakes?

It seems to be a mistake to respond to you. You don't mind what you say but whine when somebody points something out to you. I am sure that is a trait of yours and not of atheists whom, for the most part, I find to be fine people.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:33 pm
@Intrepid,
Yes I am a very stupid person. You are right and I am wrong.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:37 pm
@reasoning logic,
You should change your moniker. You do not use either reason or logic. Everything doesn't have to be about right and wrong. If you choose to be wrong, that is up to you. It is not important for me to be right.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2010 07:38 pm
@Intrepid,
I do see that it is important for me to be wrong is it not?
0 Replies