RAINSOFT APOLLO

jnowack

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 11:04 am
I have a rainsoft apollo water softner that I took out of another house and am going to put it in another. My problem is that I did not pay attention to which line is the inlet and outlet. It has a bypass installed on the back. I tried to find a diagram on the web and did not have any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

jnowack
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 804 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Andy CWS

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 06:43 am
I am not that familiar with you particular model. If you look at the ports, one will be 'dirtier' than the other (if it is working). That will be the in-port and the other the out.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 03:08 pm
Re: RAINSOFT APOLLO
jnowack wrote:
I have a rainsoft apollo water softner that I took out of another house and am going to put it in another. My problem is that I did not pay attention to which line is the inlet and outlet. It has a bypass installed on the back. I tried to find a diagram on the web and did not have any luck. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

jnowack

Looking at the front of the unit - the inlet enters the rear/center and the outlet exits the left side with an elbow to the rear.

HTH ~
0 Replies

jnowack

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 01:52 pm
Thank You
0 Replies