Aaahhh! We need an emergency rendezvous point!

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 07:28 am
I registered yesterday, and never received a confirmation E Mail. I registered again just now, with another E Mail address, and so far, nothing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:29 am
Yes.
Site kreator takes in account every SINGLE person who has EVER registered with them as a username.
So , I doubt anyones name was 'stolen', just used by someone else before you got there.

My personal site as an example..
I almost could not register my own name because there were too many versions of it . So i had to fall back on the old faithful shewolfnm.
In that respect, on the internet, I am the only one. Cool
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:31 am
Registration seems to be the hurdle, and you really don't have to be registered. I've been posting as a guest throughout (except for one post).

But definitely not making any promises, again, it's quick and dirty and not meant to be anywhere near A2K level, just a quick solution and hopefully not even used much (because hopefully no need for it) and again if someone else wants to put something together, that's genuinely fine with me.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:55 am
blacksmithn wrote:
I'd recommend we all meet at gus's, but frankly that old guy gives me the willies... Laughing

You sure you want to be accepting any willies from him? Shocked
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 08:59 am
ossobuco wrote:
Edgar, someone mentioned you early on, on one of these threads. I was busy being pissed and didn't memorize where your name cropped up...

but, you weren't forgotten.

Not to worry. There are so many members and only so much cognitive peanut butter to spread around.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 09:12 am
Just stopping in to leave my bookmark. My registration only took seconds. The confirmation did end up in my junk mail, so I recommend you look in your junk mail, Phoenix.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 09:27 am
I have been doing a lot of posting over in the Google Groups...a fairly active place. For some reason, damn near everybody over there hates me already...and I've been conversing with them for less than a month.

Mostly I have been having pleasant conversations with the atheists there...although with some of the conservatives also.

One thing I have noticed about the site is that the atheists and conservatives as a whole don't seem to have much of a sense of humor.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 09:29 am
Swimpy wrote:
Just stopping in to leave my bookmark. My registration only took seconds. The confirmation did end up in my junk mail, so I recommend you look in your junk mail, Phoenix.

Thanks Swimpy. I fished out my confirmation from the junk drawer, as you had anticipated.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 09:33 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
I have been doing a lot of posting over in the Google Groups...a fairly active place. For some reason, damn near everybody over there hates me already...and I've been conversing with them for less than a month.

Mostly I have been having pleasant conversations with the atheists there...although with some of the conservatives also.

One thing I have noticed about the site is that the atheists and conservatives as a whole don't seem to have much of a sense of humor.

Twisted Evil

Hey! I'm an athiest!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 09:34 am
We atheists love a good laugh. Drop your pants, Frank.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 09:35 am
Edgar, Thanks..... now I need to have my computer cleaned.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 11:12 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Wait until they get to know you...

Frank Apisa wrote:
Broadening your horizons are you? So there are conservatives there, eh? I may have to look into it.

Frank Apisa wrote:

Twisted Evil

Perhaps you can change that...think of it as long term goal.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 11:16 am
dragging this forward

0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 11:28 am
Hey, very cool! Thanks gals and guys. Soz, for putting that together. Smile
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 11:36 am
Yes, I'm very grateful for your leadership in this matter.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:12 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Yes.
Site kreator takes in account every SINGLE person who has EVER registered with them as a username.
So , I doubt anyones name was 'stolen', just used by someone else before you got there.

Ah! Well, that explains it! I thought I was just registering for soz's site.

I'm glad someone on here understands this stuff better than I do! Thanks, shewolfie!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:32 pm
Well, I'm kind of disappointed, I was hoping there was some kind of intrigue afoot...
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:41 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I registered yesterday, and never received a confirmation E Mail. I registered again just now, with another E Mail address, and so far, nothing.

Check your spam folder. My email provider filtered my confirmation out as spam.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:52 pm
Thanks Sozobe. You rock!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 02:57 pm
I may learn to like or possibly even respect O'bill however, I will never omit it. He's just tooo freakin' weird.
0 Replies