Worst film ever?

kev

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:22 am
Last night I watched "Kill Bill" surely this has to be the worst film of all time, it truly is the most mind numbing piece of rubbish.

For gods sake Hollywood let it end with this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,668 • Replies: 25
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:58 am
You think that's bad-- and I agree, it sucks-- try watching Brokeback Mountain. One of the characters mumbles so badly it's almost impossible to understand what the hell he's saying most of the time. And, good God, it just goes on and on and on...
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 08:24 pm
Guys, you've never seen the La Risa en Vacaciones series!

Ace Ventura is Citizen Kane in comparison.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 08:31 pm
loved "kill bill", the worst film is supposed to be "plan 9 from outer space" by ed wood, but it's so bad it's good
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 03:25 am
fbaezer NOTHING could be worse than this piece of crap
0 Replies

kev

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 01:28 am
Uma thurman takes on samuri warriors at the rate of 200 a time and after the fight is over they are all dead and she stands victorious

You would have to be thicker than pig s*** to think this is an intelligent movie Confused
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 01:37 am
"Independence Day".

Modern day Hollywood at its "best", IMO.

Shame, as it could've been SO good, had they taken it seriously.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 03:00 am
I liked Kill Bill, you have to watch it with a 'cartoon effect' in mind.Its a feel good film.

I love Independance day!

The worst film Ive ever seen and wanted to walk out of at the cinema(but didnt)Dracula-dead and loving it.
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 03:19 am
^
What m g said about Kill Bill and I.D.
But the only film I walked out of was Aracnophobia.What a crock of......
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2007 06:07 am
What???? Independence Day was the biggest load of tripe I've seen in years!

Special effects - good/brilliant.

Idea - good.

Suspense rating - One out of ten.

Storyline - Drunken cropduster who has only flown biplane for the past umpteen years, handles a state of the art jet fighter with consummate ease and ends up ramming the mother ship up the arse, thereby saving the entire planet.

As soon as a significant bit of the storyline gets to the point of being totally ludicrous, then my brain just switches over to imagining the scriptwriters in a smoke filled hollywood boardroom somewhere, saying things like "Y'know Chuck, what we need to increase ticket sales for this film, is for a common man, a man of the people, getting out there and laying his life on the line for good ol' America. Don't matter if it's totally friggin' unbelievable....we want the audience to be a whooppin', a hollerin' an' a singin' the Star Spangled Banner with a tear in their eye come the end"

Well, personally, I think that it (unintentionally) ended up as one of the best comedy films of that year.

Total waste of an ending, which could have been a good, believable seat gripper 'til the last moment, had Hollywood not dumbed down the script so much.

Sorry.
0 Replies

Wolfmanx

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 04:18 pm
Hmmm
Kiss of the Spider Woman?
0 Replies

tomasso

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 03:14 am
Survival Island

Don't even think about it!
0 Replies

ninja

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 01:02 pm
that one "Fat Albert" movie they came out with a while back. that was the wost movie ever!
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 02:18 pm
The cable guy. Jim Carey at his worst.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:35 pm
The cable guy made me laugh several times so that can't be the worst movie ever. And independence day was pretty popular...after Fresh Prince wasn't it like Will Smith's big debut?

Anyway, my vote for worst movie ever goes out to Solaris. It's also the only movie where I've had my money refunded simply because it sucked so much.
0 Replies

Kratos

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 10:16 am
To Wong Foo, Thanks from Julie Newmar:

Featuring Snipes, Swayze, and Leguizamo in drag. One of only two movies I've ever watched in a theater that I walked out on because it was so goddamned boring (the other being The New World).
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 11:34 am
The Blair Witch Project.

It had no real story or acting, it wasn't scary, the filming was amateurish for starters. That movie was the lousiest excuse for a film that I have ever seen!

I suppose that if I were a 15 year old guy in a drive in movie with my date, the film might have had some peripheral merit, but not much!
0 Replies

stlstrike3

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 08:27 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
The Blair Witch Project.

It had no real story or acting, it wasn't scary, the filming was amateurish for starters. That movie was the lousiest excuse for a film that I have ever seen!

I suppose that if I were a 15 year old guy in a drive in movie with my date, the film might have had some peripheral merit, but not much!

Wow.... I was planning to slap this one down, but you beat me to it. I'm going to give a resonding "second" to that one.

I wanted to throw up the entire time I was watching that POS movie. It didn't help that the movie theater I saw it in (Tivoli in Kansas City) smelled like rotten sneakers.

However, you have to give them props... they pulled a fast one on the American public, and laughed all the way to the bank.

Anyone want to help me figure out a way to do it again? LOL
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 08:31 pm
No, no... the Absolute Worst film ever made was some German thing starring Peter Falk about heaven and angels. We walked out half-way through, and that was a first. Boring, confusing, strange... total disaster. I win, I win, I win.
0 Replies

pararover

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 10:18 pm
The worst movie of all time for me must be '300'.
For 2 reasons:
1) its BLOODY
2) its BORING
There is this BIG BAD wolf that makes an appearance in the beginning of the movie that looks like Prof Lupin's werewolf self.
Not just animals, even real human characters look animated.
0 Replies