The system is not flushing

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 07:22 pm
I live in Walnut Creek California. If anyone knows a service/repair center that can service the Rainsoft products please call me at (925) 998-1899 or send me an email to [email protected]. I would be greatly appreciated.
My water softener system is not flushing and I can not find a local service center to repair/service the unit.
The service center that provided service is owned by a crook who wanted to rip me off. Due to a dispute that I had with this service center I am now being denied any repair and/or service. The customer service center at the company's headquarter in Illinois is of no help.
I was told that all of the local service centers are independent contractors and Rainsoft can not force them to provide any service. Basically, once they sell their products you will be on your own. Good luck to all of us and tell a friend not to buy any of this company's products.

Fred Eskandary
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 647 • Replies: 3
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 12:37 am
We have a lot of new members here on A2K with water treatment problems. It's truly amazing! I suspect H2O man will answer your cry for assistance!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 10:41 am
Re: The system is not flushing
Fred Eskandary wrote:

The service center that provided service is owned by a crook who wanted to rip me off. Due to a dispute that I had with this service center I am now being denied any repair and/or service. The customer service center at the company's headquarter in Illinois is of no help.
I was told that all of the local service centers are independent contractors and Rainsoft can not force them to provide any service. Basically, once they sell their products you will be on your own. Good luck to all of us and tell a friend not to buy any of this company's products.

The first thing I need from you Fred is a description or better yet, a picture of your control valve(s).
I will ID the unit and list possible problems/solutions.
If you are not up to a DIY repair, you will need to find a local independent water service company that can work on it for you.

I look forward to your reply Cool
0 Replies

Andy CWS

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 08:04 am
Fred,

I am amazed that Rainsoft HQs told you that. It is just hard to believe that such a large company that takes pride in their "lifetime" warranty program would take such a glib attitude.

You said you had a service quarrell with them, What did that involve? Parts failure? Replacement cost? Service failure? Agreement failure? Payment failure? Sometimes understanding causes, you can better address the problems.

With some major brands the HQs will go to bat for the customer provided the warranty issues are intact and relevant. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with Rainsoft, too.

Andy
0 Replies