Laughing
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2002 11:02 pm
I ate more than that! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2002 11:19 pm
My favorite "Rodgersism" is; "While it is true we have the best politicians money can buy, we should be eternally grateful we get nowhere near the government we pay for"

I have no idea to whom this should be attributed; "To err is human, to do so repeatedly and in precisely the same manner requires a computer"

And another, again I have no idea who to blame; "All you need to know about life you can learn from your dog; if you can't fight it, chase it, play with it, eat it, or mate with it, lift your leg to it and get on to more important matters"

timber
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2002 12:53 am
"Everyone is ignorant only on different subjects."

"I have a scheme for stopping war. It's this--no nation is allowed to enter a war till they have paid for the last one."

"If we ever pass out as a great nation we ought to put on our tombstone, 'America died from a delusion that she has moral leadership.' "

"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."

"The budget is a mythical bean bag. Congress votes mythical bean into it, and then tries to reach in and pull real beans out."

---Will Rogers
0 Replies