I'd probably want it in black though.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,508 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 07:57 pm
Put some wood paneling out the outside of that thing and it would look like that thing my neighbor drove back in the 50s.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 06:22 pm
I don't agree at all. I've seen the Nitro in person and it looks completely modern. Although some wood paneling might be a sweet mod, no? ha ha ha
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 06:41 pm
My advice: Some sort of a new age of vehicles is about three or four years out there and just about anything you were to buy right now will be outmoded in less than five years. Try to keep any unavoidable car purchases under $5k and under 3K if possible, you for sure don't want to be spending 25 or 30K on something which will be outmoded in five years.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 06:45 pm
gungasnake wrote:
My advice: Some sort of a new age of vehicles is about three or four years out there and just about anything you were to buy right now will be outmoded in less than five years. Try to keep any unavoidable car purchases under $5k and under 3K if possible, you for sure don't want to be spending 25 or 30K on something which will be outmoded in five years.

Yes of course that's why i drive this; http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQDMGI8dWWuPo6pwRc3LonH9gCFQUtfDHd3XZeNh44Ez!L4vp87MYctaIBAAIT7PJK3xoTHjxgE0egrb3t33r!ikdOQFNPlWhkXLFBlv75iHVvdERSNkVCpGIcJ*pnjSZZWEbYlnIpo/911rightsideviewdriveway.jpg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 06:46 pm
gungasnake is a frickin' genuis, always listen to what he says.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 07:13 pm
Here's another piece of gungasnake advice: don't buy any of the hybrids. They're going to make horrible used cars and it's basically just the Japanese who are sold on them, the Germans don't want any part of the idea and are mainly moving towards diesals, at least for now.

Aside from new engines and new fuels, future cars are going to use new materials, mainly carbonfibre, and be a lot lighter, and that translates into very noticable fuel savings as well as general savings on wear and tear, a lighter vehicle simply is not under as much stress. There has been a steady upwards creep in weight for small cars over several decades. Typical small cars in 1968 or thereabouts often weighed under 2000 lbs and did not need or have power steering. Those days are going to come back.

Aside from diesals, there is a strong possibility of all electric cars with enough range to be totally useful, hydrogen-fueled cars, and several other possibilities. One idea which strikes me as interesting is this:

http://www.angellabsllc.com/
0 Replies

camaross

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 04:05 pm
Ugly
I think its the ugliest thing ever made
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 04:10 pm
roger wrote:
Put some wood paneling out the outside of that thing and it would look like that thing my neighbor drove back in the 50s.

a woody

:wink:
different time, different definition
0 Replies