0
   

I Was a Big "Kramer" Fan...

 
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 08:12 am
kickycan wrote:
To all those of you who said this has ruined your enjoyment of his character on Seinfeld:

I'm sending each of you the complete Seinfeld DVD box set for Christmas. Enjoy!


I would prefer Anal Queens Volumes 1-7.
0 Replies
 
detano inipo
 
  1  
Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 09:18 am
It is possible to be very funny and an outstanding member of society as well.
.
Jonathan Miller was a member of the British comedy group 'Beyond the Fringe'. Their humour was intellectual and witty, only the Brits can do it properly without swearing.
.
He went on to become the most impressive creative mind I can think of. Besides all that he was a physician as well.
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Miller
.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/2045941.stm
0 Replies
 
Victor Murphy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 06:48 am
Why it it OK for black people to call us caucasians Honky's or Cracker's and everyone laughs? I don't find that funny!
0 Replies
 
detano inipo
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:01 am
Victor, I don't find it funny at all, but understandable. If my people would have been enslaved, beaten, lynched and insulted for centuries, I would have a chip on my shoulder too.
0 Replies
 
Victor Murphy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:13 am
detano inipo wrote:
Victor, I don't find it funny at all, but understandable. If my people would have been enslaved, beaten, lynched and insulted for centuries, I would have a chip on my shoulder too.

They are not treated like that now!
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:15 am
Victor Murphy wrote:
Why it it OK for black people to call us caucasians Honky's or Cracker's and everyone laughs? I don't find that funny!


Why do you assume that is the case?
0 Replies
 
detano inipo
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 08:42 am
Victor, let's say you spend 25 years in jail, it was a mistake and you finally are a free man again. Wouldn't you have a chip on your shoulder?
0 Replies
 
Victor Murphy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 11:58 am
detano inipo wrote:
Victor, let's say you spend 25 years in jail, it was a mistake and you finally are a free man again. Wouldn't you have a chip on your shoulder?


White people have been sent to prison wrongly too, not just blacks.
0 Replies
 
happycat
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 12:17 pm
Victor Murphy wrote:
detano inipo wrote:
Victor, let's say you spend 25 years in jail, it was a mistake and you finally are a free man again. Wouldn't you have a chip on your shoulder?


White people have been sent to prison wrongly too, not just blacks.


For instance, that guy from the eastern shore that spent 20 years in prison and was on death row for killing Dawn Hamilton, and then was found innocent because of DNA.
He doesn't seem to have a chip on his shoulder inspite of all that.
0 Replies
 
Victor Murphy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 12:34 pm
happycat wrote:
Victor Murphy wrote:
detano inipo wrote:
Victor, let's say you spend 25 years in jail, it was a mistake and you finally are a free man again. Wouldn't you have a chip on your shoulder?


White people have been sent to prison wrongly too, not just blacks.


For instance, that guy from the eastern shore that spent 20 years in prison and was on death row for killing Dawn Hamilton, and then was found innocent because of DNA.
He doesn't seem to have a chip on his shoulder inspite of all that.


That would be Kirk Bloodsworth!
0 Replies
 
Victor Murphy
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 01:10 pm
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How a Spoon Can Save a Woman’s Life - Discussion by tsarstepan
Well this is weird. - Discussion by izzythepush
Please Don't Feed our Bums - Discussion by Linkat
Woman crashes car while shaving her vagina - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Genie gets sued! - Discussion by Reyn
Humans Marrying Animals - Discussion by vinsan
Prawo Jazdy: Ireland's worst driver - Discussion by Robert Gentel
octoplet mom outrage! - Discussion by dirrtydozen22
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/15/2021 at 09:26:26